20-V NPN and PNP bipolar transistors offers increased power density
The transistors have been designed on Diodes' Generation 5 matrix emitter Bipolar process.
With a footprint measuring just 1.1 mm x 1.4 mm and an off-board height of 0.5 mm, the complementary ZXTN26020DMF and ZXTP26020DMF devices enable portable product miniaturization while offering improvements in both electrical and thermal performance.
Suiting MOSFET and IGBT gate driving, DC-DC conversion and general switching duties, the miniature transistors are a space-saving alternative to much larger SOT23 packaged parts and provide excellent thermal performance, having a minimum FR-4 PCB power dissipation rating of 0.38 W for its footprint.
High gain, low saturation and fast switching devices, the bipolars are also characterized by a high continuous current handling capability. The maximum collector current ratings of 1.5 A for the NPN and -1.25 A for the PNP are not available from any smaller package device.
The ZXTN26020DMF and ZXTP26020DMF transistors are priced at 0.14 US Dollars in 10,000 piece quantities.
Related link: www.diodes.com
- SMBus Version 3.0 offers improved power management performance
- 'New class' of 650V IGBTs cuts switching losses over 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power MOSFET drivers in smaller, thermally efficient packages
- Global rack PDU market set for 5.6 percent growth in 2015
- Lead-acid battery-balancing IC handles 4 x 12V batteries
- GaN Systems agrees distribution deal with Ecomal Europe
- Algorithm indicates the electricity consumption of individual appliances
- Antireflective nanotextures create self-assembly surface for solar cells
- MOSFET H-bridge reduces footprint by 50 percent
- 1.7-GHz ARM Cortex-A7 draws only 200-mW of dynamic power
- AEG clinches on-board battery charger order for German railway
- 25-V and 30-V N-channel power MOSFETs offer lowest Rdson in a QFN package
- Dual 3-A/single 6-A step-down power module is industry's smallest
- Nanocrystallite discovery points way to device performance optimization
- High linearity 4-W Ka-band power amplifier
- First round-the-world solar plane flight prepares for take-off
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- Are power management researchers really 21st century alchemists?
- Overcoming patient leakage current issues
- Long life aluminium-air battery resolves rechargeable challenges
- Solar-powered radio chip monitors windows to save energy
- How to measure capacity versus bias voltage on MLCCs
- Conquering the 'kink' in sub-threshold power MOSFET behavior: A simple compact modeling approach
- Bamboo bike uses peddle power to recharge smartphones
- Apple Watch spurs wireless charging growth in 2015
- Hybrid fuel cell advance boosts power by 20 percent
- LED buck regulator with current-mode control simplifies compensation
- Product How-to: Ultra-low noise linear regulators for powering PLL/VCO and clocking ICs
- Improved dendrite formation control helps lithium batteries last longer
- Multi-crystalline silicon PV module claims power output world record
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance