20-V NPN and PNP bipolar transistors offers increased power density
The transistors have been designed on Diodes' Generation 5 matrix emitter Bipolar process.
With a footprint measuring just 1.1 mm x 1.4 mm and an off-board height of 0.5 mm, the complementary ZXTN26020DMF and ZXTP26020DMF devices enable portable product miniaturization while offering improvements in both electrical and thermal performance.
Suiting MOSFET and IGBT gate driving, DC-DC conversion and general switching duties, the miniature transistors are a space-saving alternative to much larger SOT23 packaged parts and provide excellent thermal performance, having a minimum FR-4 PCB power dissipation rating of 0.38 W for its footprint.
High gain, low saturation and fast switching devices, the bipolars are also characterized by a high continuous current handling capability. The maximum collector current ratings of 1.5 A for the NPN and -1.25 A for the PNP are not available from any smaller package device.
The ZXTN26020DMF and ZXTP26020DMF transistors are priced at 0.14 US Dollars in 10,000 piece quantities.
Related link: www.diodes.com
- Power-over-Ethernet meets LED lighting: Application note
- European Space Agency to send ultracapacitors into orbit
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- Can magnesium ions finally break the lithium battery stranglehold?
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems