30-V MOSFET claims industry's lowest RDSon
The NextPower technology has been specifically optimized for high performance DC-DC conversion applications such as synchronous buck regulators, synchronous rectifiers in isolated power supplies and Power OR-ing.
The device is packaged in a high reliability Power-SO8 package that qualified to 175 Degrees C.
High system efficiencies are offered by ultra low QG, QGD and QOSS.
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is the first in the NextPower LFPAK series of 25V and 30V MOSFETs which will be expanded to a full portfolio in the coming months.
Availability and Pricing
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is available now at US $1.07 per piece for volumes up to 10,000 pieces.
More information about the PSMN1R0-30YLC MOSFET visit www.nxp.com/pip/PSMN1R0-30YLC.html
Visit NXP Semiconductors at www.nxp.com
- SMBus Version 3.0 offers improved power management performance
- 'New class' of 650V IGBTs cuts switching losses over 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power MOSFET drivers in smaller, thermally efficient packages
- Global rack PDU market set for 5.6 percent growth in 2015
- Lead-acid battery-balancing IC handles 4 x 12V batteries
- GaN Systems agrees distribution deal with Ecomal Europe
- Algorithm indicates the electricity consumption of individual appliances
- MOSFET H-bridge reduces footprint by 50 percent
- 1.7-GHz ARM Cortex-A7 draws only 200-mW of dynamic power
- AEG clinches on-board battery charger order for German railway
- 25-V and 30-V N-channel power MOSFETs offer lowest Rdson in a QFN package
- Dual 3-A/single 6-A step-down power module is industry's smallest
- Nanocrystallite discovery points way to device performance optimization
- High linearity 4-W Ka-band power amplifier
- 60 to 250Amps direct from busbars to circuit boards
- First round-the-world solar plane flight prepares for take-off
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- Are power management researchers really 21st century alchemists?
- Overcoming patient leakage current issues
- Long life aluminium-air battery resolves rechargeable challenges
- Solar-powered radio chip monitors windows to save energy
- How to measure capacity versus bias voltage on MLCCs
- Conquering the 'kink' in sub-threshold power MOSFET behavior: A simple compact modeling approach
- Bamboo bike uses peddle power to recharge smartphones
- Apple Watch spurs wireless charging growth in 2015
- Hybrid fuel cell advance boosts power by 20 percent
- LED buck regulator with current-mode control simplifies compensation
- Product How-to: Ultra-low noise linear regulators for powering PLL/VCO and clocking ICs
- Improved dendrite formation control helps lithium batteries last longer
- Multi-crystalline silicon PV module claims power output world record
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance