30-V MOSFET claims industry's lowest RDSon
The NextPower technology has been specifically optimized for high performance DC-DC conversion applications such as synchronous buck regulators, synchronous rectifiers in isolated power supplies and Power OR-ing.
The device is packaged in a high reliability Power-SO8 package that qualified to 175 Degrees C.
High system efficiencies are offered by ultra low QG, QGD and QOSS.
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is the first in the NextPower LFPAK series of 25V and 30V MOSFETs which will be expanded to a full portfolio in the coming months.
Availability and Pricing
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is available now at US $1.07 per piece for volumes up to 10,000 pieces.
More information about the PSMN1R0-30YLC MOSFET visit www.nxp.com/pip/PSMN1R0-30YLC.html
Visit NXP Semiconductors at www.nxp.com
- Mentor refines power prediction in complex SoC designs
- Ultra-low power SRAM IP available for FDSOI 28nm foundry processes
- NXP agrees RF power business sell off
- Farnell to stock Murata's ultra-compact 1W converters
- 60V step-down controller can eliminate intermediate power buses
- Daimler and Qualcomm to collaborate on charging EVs wirelessly
- 48V regulators deliver 100W from a 1-cm-square package
- Infineon takes CoolMOS to generation 7; halves switching losses
- IDT partners EPC to integrate GaN and silicon technologies
- Egg-shaped micro home runs on wind, solar power
- Digital power chipset optimises dead time automatically
- Innovate UK funds low cost power convertor project
- Auxiliary supplies for industrial designs simplified with PI's LinkSwitch
- Digital isolator technology in IGBT gate drivers yields performance & lifetime
- ST takes automotive-grade thyristors to 1200V rating
- Will home battery market entry give Tesla traction?
- How do lithium-ion batteries explode in real-time?
- Single-molecule diode opens up real-world applications for nanoscale devices
- Infineon seeks buyer for Welsh wafer fab
- Fairchild cuts IGBT switching losses by 30 percent
- Single material battery is safer, simpler and more efficient
- Build an electronic battery simulator
- Black silicon solar cells push efficiency record to 22.1 percent
- The advantages of an LED power supply over standard ITE power supplies
- New class of magnets attract energy harvesting attention
- Single-cell 5-A battery-charger IC cuts battery-charge times 60 percent
- Boron-infused graphene helps quadruple performance of microsupercapacitor
- Four-switch buck-boost converter in buck or boost mode delivers the highest efficiency
- Digital signal controllers consume up to 80 percent less power
- Infineon acquisition strengthens position in global IPM market
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems