30-V MOSFET claims industry's lowest RDSon
The NextPower technology has been specifically optimized for high performance DC-DC conversion applications such as synchronous buck regulators, synchronous rectifiers in isolated power supplies and Power OR-ing.
The device is packaged in a high reliability Power-SO8 package that qualified to 175 Degrees C.
High system efficiencies are offered by ultra low QG, QGD and QOSS.
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is the first in the NextPower LFPAK series of 25V and 30V MOSFETs which will be expanded to a full portfolio in the coming months.
Availability and Pricing
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is available now at US $1.07 per piece for volumes up to 10,000 pieces.
More information about the PSMN1R0-30YLC MOSFET visit www.nxp.com/pip/PSMN1R0-30YLC.html
Visit NXP Semiconductors at www.nxp.com
- Can candle soot help power Electric Vehicles?
- Solar bypass semiconductor device protects PV from lighting
- Integrated 7.8 mΩ power switch handles 9A, with reverse-blocking
- Tektronix/Keithley adds high-current/power bench PSU variants
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- LLC controller claims best-in-class efficiency for isolated DC-DC converters
- LDO regulators claim best-in-class dropout and transient performance
- USB power supply is designed for automotive environments
- Low-power battery management for wearables/IoT
- Six-supply sequencer with NV configuration & fault logging
- Fastest 600-V gate driver steps up power density
- Online power supply configurator supplants custom solutions
- Keeping robots on the move - smartening up solar harvesting
- 1.5A negative LDO+ with current limiting and monitoring
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Daimler to step into the ring against Tesla with own e-car design
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Heat helps rechargeable batteries extend lifetimes
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial