30-V MOSFET claims industry's lowest RDSon
The NextPower technology has been specifically optimized for high performance DC-DC conversion applications such as synchronous buck regulators, synchronous rectifiers in isolated power supplies and Power OR-ing.
The device is packaged in a high reliability Power-SO8 package that qualified to 175 Degrees C.
High system efficiencies are offered by ultra low QG, QGD and QOSS.
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is the first in the NextPower LFPAK series of 25V and 30V MOSFETs which will be expanded to a full portfolio in the coming months.
Availability and Pricing
The PSMN1R0-30YLC is available now at US $1.07 per piece for volumes up to 10,000 pieces.
More information about the PSMN1R0-30YLC MOSFET visit www.nxp.com/pip/PSMN1R0-30YLC.html
Visit NXP Semiconductors at www.nxp.com
- “True 150W” AC/DC power supply in 2 x 4-in. format
- Precision power analyzer claims world's highest power measurement accuracy
- AC/DC converter control IC targets SiC drives
- Power factor correction ICs target light-load performance
- Power saving MEMS-based mirror-like display harnesses ambient light
- 700V HVIC MOSFET drivers improve reliability, cut footprint
- Exagan raises 5.7m euros to produce GaN-on-Si power-switches on 200-mm wafers
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- IGBT and diode function on single chip deliver enhanced reliability
- 500W power supply minimises footprint
- SoC IP: ultra low-power cells for always-on blocks
- 3-channel, fully-integrated ultralow power regulator/switch
- Power modelling of mobile basestations sees problems after 2020
- Multicore SHARC+ARM SOC achieves 5x power efficiency performance
- Bidirectional 2-A buck-boost supercapacitor charger offers fast charging
- DC/DC converter PCB layout, Part 1
- Energy in an emergency: How the evolution of the battery is having a knock on effect in emergency lighting
- LLC synchronous rectification made easy, robust and more efficient
- Measure heat usage in a radiator and gather consumption data for modern 'Green' analysis
- Quantum dot blinking - a problem solved?
- Using Wi-Fi to power the IoT
- Disposable battery life extender enables batteries last 8x longer
- Can 'designer carbon' boost battery and supercapacitor performance?
- Semisolid innovation trims lithium-ion battery costs by 50 percent
- Reduce diode losses in redundant systems with integrated power MUXes
- Wood aerogel promises elastic high-capacity batteries
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Newswatch: Can IKEA make renewable energy payoff?
- NiZn battery is validated for 12-V automotive use
- Electrolyte additives prevent fires in next-generation lithium batteries
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems