300 power management reference designs aim to simplify and reduce design times
The PowerLab library helps designers select from more than 300 power management reference designs for a wide range of applications and power conversion topologies. Examples include both isolated and non-isolated designs for lighting, telecommunication, computing, consumer electronics and more.
The PowerLab library includes an interactive and powerful search engine for design engineers looking for a proven and tested solution to their power supply requirements. The interactive search tool allows engineers to find designs by application, topology, input type, input voltage or output voltage. New solutions will be added to the PowerLab database each month.
"TI is committed to providing our customers the best technical support in the industry," said Masoud Beheshti, worldwide strategic marketing and applications director of TI's Power Management business. "With our PowerLab reference design library, designers now have the ability to quickly and simply leverage the many years of our power supply expertise and get their products to market faster."
All reference designs in the database are tested and include the following supporting technical documentation: circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, bill-of-materials (BOM), gerber files and other design support tools.
To download the latest designs visit www.ti.com/powerlab-pr
- Auto-ranging adds flexibility to programmable DC power supplies
- A new measure for wireless power transfer to support highly efficient links
- SMIC to report Tunnel-FET extension to CMOS
- Can candle soot help power Electric Vehicles?
- Solar bypass semiconductor device protects PV from lighting
- Integrated 7.8 mΩ power switch handles 9A, with reverse-blocking
- Tektronix/Keithley adds high-current/power bench PSU variants
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- LLC controller claims best-in-class efficiency for isolated DC-DC converters
- USB power supply is designed for automotive environments
- Low-power battery management for wearables/IoT
- Six-supply sequencer with NV configuration & fault logging
- Fastest 600-V gate driver steps up power density
- Cathode material discovery boosts the drive for sodium-ion batteries
- Online power supply configurator supplants custom solutions
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- Heat helps rechargeable batteries extend lifetimes
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Can electron superhighway drives organic solar panel innovations?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial