300 power management reference designs aim to simplify and reduce design times
The PowerLab library helps designers select from more than 300 power management reference designs for a wide range of applications and power conversion topologies. Examples include both isolated and non-isolated designs for lighting, telecommunication, computing, consumer electronics and more.
The PowerLab library includes an interactive and powerful search engine for design engineers looking for a proven and tested solution to their power supply requirements. The interactive search tool allows engineers to find designs by application, topology, input type, input voltage or output voltage. New solutions will be added to the PowerLab database each month.
"TI is committed to providing our customers the best technical support in the industry," said Masoud Beheshti, worldwide strategic marketing and applications director of TI's Power Management business. "With our PowerLab reference design library, designers now have the ability to quickly and simply leverage the many years of our power supply expertise and get their products to market faster."
All reference designs in the database are tested and include the following supporting technical documentation: circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, bill-of-materials (BOM), gerber files and other design support tools.
To download the latest designs visit www.ti.com/powerlab-pr
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Baseplate cooled AC-DC power supplies deliver 110W
- 75W triple output AC-DC power supplies
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems