300 power management reference designs aim to simplify and reduce design times
The PowerLab library helps designers select from more than 300 power management reference designs for a wide range of applications and power conversion topologies. Examples include both isolated and non-isolated designs for lighting, telecommunication, computing, consumer electronics and more.
The PowerLab library includes an interactive and powerful search engine for design engineers looking for a proven and tested solution to their power supply requirements. The interactive search tool allows engineers to find designs by application, topology, input type, input voltage or output voltage. New solutions will be added to the PowerLab database each month.
"TI is committed to providing our customers the best technical support in the industry," said Masoud Beheshti, worldwide strategic marketing and applications director of TI's Power Management business. "With our PowerLab reference design library, designers now have the ability to quickly and simply leverage the many years of our power supply expertise and get their products to market faster."
All reference designs in the database are tested and include the following supporting technical documentation: circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, bill-of-materials (BOM), gerber files and other design support tools.
To download the latest designs visit www.ti.com/powerlab-pr
- Solar powered flight smashes long distance records
- 1-W DC/DC converter reduces footprint by 34 percent
- Power magnetics Lab Kit enters education
- DC output drive modules for reactive loads offer reverse energy protection
- “True 150W” AC/DC power supply in 2 x 4-in. format
- Precision power analyzer claims world's highest power measurement accuracy
- Power factor correction ICs target light-load performance
- Power saving MEMS-based mirror-like display harnesses ambient light
- 700V HVIC MOSFET drivers improve reliability, cut footprint
- Exagan raises 5.7m euros to produce GaN-on-Si power-switches on 200-mm wafers
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- IGBT and diode function on single chip deliver enhanced reliability
- 500W power supply minimises footprint
- SoC IP: ultra low-power cells for always-on blocks
- 3-channel, fully-integrated ultralow power regulator/switch
- DC/DC converter PCB layout, Part 1
- Energy in an emergency: How the evolution of the battery is having a knock on effect in emergency lighting
- LLC synchronous rectification made easy, robust and more efficient
- Measure heat usage in a radiator and gather consumption data for modern 'Green' analysis
- Quantum dot blinking - a problem solved?
- Using Wi-Fi to power the IoT
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Semisolid innovation trims lithium-ion battery costs by 50 percent
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Newswatch: Can IKEA make renewable energy payoff?
- Electrolyte additives prevent fires in next-generation lithium batteries
- Powering Ethernet, Part 1: Designing for low power consumption in operation
- UK start-up gears up to capture UK home energy storage market
- Constant-voltage topology and intelligent dimming drives LEDs efficiently
- Plant-inspired solar cell design promises improved efficiency
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems