300 power management reference designs aim to simplify and reduce design times
The PowerLab library helps designers select from more than 300 power management reference designs for a wide range of applications and power conversion topologies. Examples include both isolated and non-isolated designs for lighting, telecommunication, computing, consumer electronics and more.
The PowerLab library includes an interactive and powerful search engine for design engineers looking for a proven and tested solution to their power supply requirements. The interactive search tool allows engineers to find designs by application, topology, input type, input voltage or output voltage. New solutions will be added to the PowerLab database each month.
"TI is committed to providing our customers the best technical support in the industry," said Masoud Beheshti, worldwide strategic marketing and applications director of TI's Power Management business. "With our PowerLab reference design library, designers now have the ability to quickly and simply leverage the many years of our power supply expertise and get their products to market faster."
All reference designs in the database are tested and include the following supporting technical documentation: circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, bill-of-materials (BOM), gerber files and other design support tools.
To download the latest designs visit www.ti.com/powerlab-pr
- US-Irish partnership pioneers GaN nanostructures for power electronics
- High power amplifier with integrated power detector targets backhaul
- KIT, Schaeffler optimise power steering for electric cars
- Automatically-compensated digital PoL controller matches analogue loop performance
- Europe leads PV uptake charts as global growth continues
- Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics
- UK becomes only bright spot in Europe's solar market
- Intepro expands to support growth plans
- Ultra-low-power 32-bit MCU platform targets industrial and IoT applications
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- Bluetooth Smart SoC family targets wireless charging for IoT
- micro-PMIC provides integrated power management for wearable devices
- Software simulation of ST power devices, by free download tool
- Bosch CEO predicts cheaper batteries, networked traffic
- 150V diodes combine switching speed and softness
- High efficiency resonant mode implementation using digital control
- A simple method for determining the optimal operating point of an LED
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 1
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Can Dyson clean up in the battery sector?
- Data-acquisition: The key to a smart electrical grid
- IKEA and Samsung back Qi wireless charging advance
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Solar-powered plane completes first leg of global record attempt
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour
- Lithium battery shipments on passenger planes face ban
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Lithium storage principle offers higher energy storage densities
- Advantages of power blocks for high-current POLs
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching