300 power management reference designs aim to simplify and reduce design times
The PowerLab library helps designers select from more than 300 power management reference designs for a wide range of applications and power conversion topologies. Examples include both isolated and non-isolated designs for lighting, telecommunication, computing, consumer electronics and more.
The PowerLab library includes an interactive and powerful search engine for design engineers looking for a proven and tested solution to their power supply requirements. The interactive search tool allows engineers to find designs by application, topology, input type, input voltage or output voltage. New solutions will be added to the PowerLab database each month.
"TI is committed to providing our customers the best technical support in the industry," said Masoud Beheshti, worldwide strategic marketing and applications director of TI's Power Management business. "With our PowerLab reference design library, designers now have the ability to quickly and simply leverage the many years of our power supply expertise and get their products to market faster."
All reference designs in the database are tested and include the following supporting technical documentation: circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, bill-of-materials (BOM), gerber files and other design support tools.
To download the latest designs visit www.ti.com/powerlab-pr
- Low-power modules stay reliable at freezing temperatures
- Qualcomm enables wireless charging for mobile devices with metal cases
- Eight percent of Europe’s electricity now supplied by wind energy
- 3 kW Platinum front-end AC/DC PSU for Power over Ethernet
- ROHM Semiconductor acquires digital power management specialist Powervation
- Graphene nanoribbon could deliver power control for ships to smartphones
- TI adds advanced WEBENCH tools for expert power-supply designers
- Infineon MOSFETs deliver highest energy efficiency in minimum packaging
- Channel power monitor measures land mobile radio performance
- Power amplifiers cover 2-50 GHz to simplify instrumentation applications
- Wireless power transmitter/receiver coils for wearables
- Half-bridge gate driver for hybrid vehicle power systems
- Cree acquires APEI to boost SiC power modules penetration
- 150W and 225W, external medical-spec power supplies
- Wireless power transfer technology enables omnidirectional free space charging
- Boeing issues fire hazard warning from lithium battery bulk shipments
- Power grid pilot highlights Europe's battery storage failings
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Smart meters can destabilize grid, study says
- Solar powered flight smashes long distance records
- Solar cell splits water to make fuel
- Nanogenerator harvests energy from rolling tires
- IBM slashes next-gen power
- Battery overheating stalls solar plane record attempt
- Electric double-decker buses lead London's zero emission drive
- Perovskite solar cells - can production costs be lowered?
- World first: Samsung monitor integrates inbuilt wireless charging
- Powering wearables: Are niobium nanowire supercapacitors the answer?
- Li-ion battery to power search for life on Mars
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide