300 to 700W medical grade ATX PC power supplies approved to the Latest 3rd edition safety standards
The lineup includes the 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, and 700W models. The power supplies comply with ATX12V and EPS12V standards. The TMPC-600 and TMPC-700 come with DC voltage outputs and maximum loads of +3.3V/24A, +5V/30A, quadruple +12V/16A, -12V/0.5A, +5Vsb/3.5A and -5V/0.2A. The TMPC-400 and TMPC-500 consist of DC voltage outputs and maximum loads of +3.3V/30A, +5V/30A, dual +12V/17A, -12V/0.8A, +5Vsb/2A, -5V/0.3A respectively. 3.3V sensing, power good signal and remote on/off control are standard on the power supplies.
The units are furnished with a standard output cableset, which includes the 20+4 pin ATX motherboard connector, 4-pin and/or 8-pin Molex, SATA power connectors, etc. that is suitable for most PC-related applications. Alternatively, custom cablesets can be ordered as requested by the customer.
On the 400W and 500W power supplies, earth leakage current is 90µA at 115 VAC or 150µA at 230 VAC typically. The TMPC400-72 is a lower leakage version of < 90µA at 264 VAC. Earth leakage current on the 600W and 700W units are 100µA and 150µA maximum at 115 VAC/60 Hz and at 264 VAC/50 Hz, respectively. With efficiency higher than 82% at full load, the TMPC-600 and TMPC-700 series are 80 plus bronze-certified. The efficiency of the 300-500W models is typically 70%-75% at full load.
The power supplies comply with EN 60601-1-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, and FCC, EN 55011, EN 55022, CISPR22, VCCI class B radiated & conductive emissions EMC/EMI standards. CB scheme test reports are available. In addition, the unit carries CE marking and complies with RoHS requirements. MTBF of the power supply at full load is higher than 145K hours at 25°C ambient, calculated per MIL-HDBK-217F.
All models feature 90-264 VAC universal input and active PFC, which meets EN 61000-3-2 standards. They are also equipped with a power switch and a thermally controlled ball-bearing fan with noise-killer. Additional key features include overvoltage and overcurrent protection on all outputs, low ripple and noise and 0ºC to +50ºC operating temperature.
Visit TRUMPower at www.trumpower.com/medical/mpc.html
- Power current sensing resistors have a TCR of ±0.2 ppm/°C
- Medical power supplies simplify compliance for medical device designs
- Non-dimmable LED driver fits into bulb socket
- Active surge protection filter module complies with DEF STAN 61-5 issue 6 load dump requirement
- Family of nine op amps provide low quiescent current to extend battery life
- Dual module capability boosts IGBT power semiconductors to 90-kW
- 40-V, 2-A buck-boost DC/DC converter fits in 20-lead thermally enhanced TSSOP package
- High capacity industrial battery offers discharge performance benefits
- RF front-end amplifiers and filters for small cell transceivers
- Transfer-moulded super-mini dual in-line package power module rated up to 35A
- Touch screen technology goes behind the display
- Japan prepares to become world's largest solar revenue market in 2013
- Smart grid sensor market looks set to double in size by 2014
- Single-chip solar energy harvester operates wireless mesh nodes
- Bosch drives down fuel consumption - in a salami technique
- World's lowest power Bluetooth smart chip is unveiled
- Ceramic material drastically shrinks power supplies
- Lithium-ion batteries withstand 10.000 charging cycles
- Solar industry capital spending hits seven-year low in 2013 but upturn is on the cards
- 300 percent increase in battery life with low power Bluetooth wireless speaker module
- 60V Buck-Boost Controller Drives High Power LEDs
- Energy Measurement and Security for the Smart Grid
- Dangers of Aftermarket Counterfeit Battery Packs
- High Voltage Surge Stoppers Ensure Reliable Operation During Power Surges
- Motor-Drive Design made Simple
- Adaptive Cell Converter Topology Enables Constant Efficiency in PFC Applications
- Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with Input Voltage Range from 6V to 100V
- Derating of Schottky Diodes
- Heatsink Optimization
- High Performance ZVS Buck Regulator Removes Barriers To Increased Power Throughput