40-W 32nd brick DC-DC converter offers high performance benefits
The product is 023.37mm x 22.86mm x 9.5mm in size, thus using 30% less area than a comparable 16th brick. The modules provide a full 40 W of power @ 55C and 200lfm of airflow and are ideal for space constrained distributed power / intermediate bus converter applications. The converter is offered in three wide 2:1 input voltage ranges of 9 - 18, 18 - 36 or 36 – 75 VDC. Output voltages of 3.3, 5 and 12 V are standard, with other voltages available upon request.
The CPZ series is a high efficiency module with typical efficiencies exceeding 90% (5 V and 12 V models). It meets EN 60950 basic insulation requirements and provides 2250 VDC input to output isolation. The module complies with the typical industry requirements including no load operation and pre-biased load startup. Other features include: fixed-frequency operation, auto-restart OVP, OCP and OTP protections, UVLO, remote sense and +10/-20% output voltage trim using industry standard equations. Remote ON/OFF is standard with positive or negative logic options available.
The units are ideally suited for space constrained applications including networking and telecommunications, data-processing, railway, military, medical and aerospace equipment.
More information about the CPZ series of DC-DC converters at
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Medical-grade DC/DC converters deliver up to 10W in DIP24 case
- Baseplate cooled AC-DC power supplies deliver 110W
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems