600-V, 47-A N-Channel Power MOSFET claims industry's lowest on-resistance figure
The low on-resistance of the SiHG47N60S translates into lower conduction losses that save energy in inverter circuits and pulsewidth modulation (PWM) full-bridge topologies in solar and wind inverters, and telecom, server, and motor control power applications.
The new SiHG47N60S is produced using Vishay Super Junction technology, which has been tailored to minimize on-state resistance and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. The MOSFET is compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and 100% avalanche tested for reliable operation.
Samples and production quantities of the new power MOSFET are available now, with lead times of 10 to 12 weeks for larger orders.
Visit Vishay Intertechnology at www.vishay.com
- High power amplifier with integrated power detector targets backhaul
- KIT, Schaeffler optimise power steering for electric cars
- Automatically-compensated digital PoL controller matches analogue loop performance
- Europe leads PV uptake charts as global growth continues
- Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- UK becomes only bright spot in Europe's solar market
- Saft lands USD10m energy storage order for Qatar oilfield
- Intepro expands to support growth plans
- Ultra-low-power 32-bit MCU platform targets industrial and IoT applications
- Single-channel comparator extends battery life in low-voltage portable devices
- Can tandem photovoltaics achieve record solar cell efficiencies?
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- Bluetooth Smart SoC family targets wireless charging for IoT
- micro-PMIC provides integrated power management for wearable devices
- High efficiency resonant mode implementation using digital control
- A simple method for determining the optimal operating point of an LED
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 1
- Can Dyson clean up in the battery sector?
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Data-acquisition: The key to a smart electrical grid
- IKEA and Samsung back Qi wireless charging advance
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Solar-powered plane completes first leg of global record attempt
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour
- Lithium battery shipments on passenger planes face ban
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Lithium storage principle offers higher energy storage densities
- Advantages of power blocks for high-current POLs
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching