802.11 b/g/a/n dual-band FEM
It contains integrated PAs for 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz, Tx/Rx switch for each band, baluns for both low and high receive bands, bypass capacitors, built-in power detector for both bands, and filtering for transmit paths.
The RF3688 is packaged in a 24-pin, 4mmx4mm QFN package with backside ground. It operates from a single supply voltage of 3.0 V to 4.8 V. Power output specifications include: 11g POUT of 17 dBm, OFDM <2.4% EVM; 11a POUT of 16.5 dBm, OFDM <2.4% EVM; and POUT meeting 11b mask of 21.5 dBm.
Typical applications include cellular handsets, mobile devices, tablets, consumer electronics, gaming, netbooks/notebooks, and TV/monitors/video.
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- Imagination tunes IP for low-power, integrated-wireless IoT connectivity ICs
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Baseplate cooled AC-DC power supplies deliver 110W
- 75W triple output AC-DC power supplies
- Harvester makes light work of powering IoT devices
- Compact 100W baseplate-cooled power supply
- 7.0x7.5mm shielded power inductors take up to 59.2A
- Bluetooth Smart Wearable-on-Chip offers industry-leading battery life performance
- High power low-pass filters handle up to 2500 W
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Bias power made easy
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 2
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems