802.11 b/g/a/n dual-band FEM
It contains integrated PAs for 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz, Tx/Rx switch for each band, baluns for both low and high receive bands, bypass capacitors, built-in power detector for both bands, and filtering for transmit paths.
The RF3688 is packaged in a 24-pin, 4mmx4mm QFN package with backside ground. It operates from a single supply voltage of 3.0 V to 4.8 V. Power output specifications include: 11g POUT of 17 dBm, OFDM <2.4% EVM; 11a POUT of 16.5 dBm, OFDM <2.4% EVM; and POUT meeting 11b mask of 21.5 dBm.
Typical applications include cellular handsets, mobile devices, tablets, consumer electronics, gaming, netbooks/notebooks, and TV/monitors/video.
- “True 150W” AC/DC power supply in 2 x 4-in. format
- Precision power analyzer claims world's highest power measurement accuracy
- Power factor correction ICs target light-load performance
- Power saving MEMS-based mirror-like display harnesses ambient light
- 700V HVIC MOSFET drivers improve reliability, cut footprint
- Exagan raises 5.7m euros to produce GaN-on-Si power-switches on 200-mm wafers
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- IGBT and diode function on single chip deliver enhanced reliability
- 500W power supply minimises footprint
- SoC IP: ultra low-power cells for always-on blocks
- 3-channel, fully-integrated ultralow power regulator/switch
- Power modelling of mobile basestations sees problems after 2020
- Multicore SHARC+ARM SOC achieves 5x power efficiency performance
- Bidirectional 2-A buck-boost supercapacitor charger offers fast charging
- Li-S battery deal powers High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite aircraft
- DC/DC converter PCB layout, Part 1
- Energy in an emergency: How the evolution of the battery is having a knock on effect in emergency lighting
- LLC synchronous rectification made easy, robust and more efficient
- Measure heat usage in a radiator and gather consumption data for modern 'Green' analysis
- Quantum dot blinking - a problem solved?
- Using Wi-Fi to power the IoT
- Disposable battery life extender enables batteries last 8x longer
- Can 'designer carbon' boost battery and supercapacitor performance?
- Semisolid innovation trims lithium-ion battery costs by 50 percent
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Reduce diode losses in redundant systems with integrated power MUXes
- Wood aerogel promises elastic high-capacity batteries
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Newswatch: Can IKEA make renewable energy payoff?
- NiZn battery is validated for 12-V automotive use
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems