AC/DC switching power supply with PFC-input delivers 750-W
An optional built-in redundancy diode allows parallel connection to achieve higher output power or N+1 redundancy, and also makes the unit suitable for battery charging applications. A Form-C output fail alarm as well as different input/output values is also available as options.
The power supply is housed in a compact 55 x 64 x 300 mm chassis. Cooling is by long life built-in fans, with additional conduction via the base plate to a heat-sinking surface. The unit is rated for full specification at a 0 to 50 degrees C temperature range, with extended temperature ranges available with de-rating.
The power factor is corrected to a minimum of 0.97 at full load for the entire input range in compliance with EN6100-3-2 for low input harmonic distortion. The unit is filtered to meet EN55022 EMI Class A with margins. Full electronic protection on the input and output eliminates the possibility of failure due to abnormal operating conditions, including application errors. Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments, PFC 65F-125FT meets IEC61371 Categories 1A&B shock and vibration standards as a minimum.
Standard versions of the PFC 65F-125FT is priced in the $412 range at quantities of 100.
Visit Absopulse Electronics at www.absopulse.ch
- TI grows Simple Switcher DC/DC range with 36/60V, low Iq parts
- Reference measurement system to characterise next-generation RF PA modules
- 100V, automotive-qualified transistors boost power efficiency
- Norstel partners Ascatron to address SiC epitaxy solutions
- Fraunhofer IISB partners AIXTRON to advance 150mm SiC technology
- Power, size reductions in industrial designs enabled by 12/14/16-bit ADC families
- Maxim secures a power-management slot beside Xilinx UltraScale FPGAs
- Lattice offers packaged design for power functions in USB 3.1 Type-C connectors
- Future Electronics pens distribution deal with Stadium Power
- ABB forms energy storage solutions alliance with BYD
- JEDEC reveals JESD229-2 Wide I/O 2 mobile DRAM standard
- Infineon grabs lead in power MOSFET sector
- 15 W GaN on SiC pulsed power transistor targets radar
- 700-V switcher halves quiescent power consumption
- Multi-channel audio amplifier gets power scalability
- Protecting against reverse polarity: Methods examined - Part 1
- Audi makes the leap to 48V supply
- Protecting against reverse polarity: Methods examined - Part 2
- Lithium-ion to primary battery power design conversion strategies
- Study challenges Tesla's figures, predicts battery overcapacity
- Paralleled transistors and regulators eliminate need for heat sinks
- EE Times' annual salary & opinion survey report
- Is rapid charging batteries really so damaging?
- View noisy signals with a stable oscilloscope trigger
- Power Tip 74: Interleaving gets more power from a flyback
- Analog online resistance monitoring of resistive power loads - Part 1
- Battery-powered water splitter delivers low-cost emissions-free fuel cells
- Signal integrity and power integrity in high-speed design
- Can solar cells result from recycling lead-acid batteries?
- Solid state battery advance removes 'range anxiety' fears
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance
- How to Charge Supercapacitor Banks for Energy Storage
- Comparing harmonics mitigation techniques
- New Linear Regulators Solve Old Problems
- Non-Metallic Contact Power Measurement Ensures Safety at the Worksite