AC/DC switching power supply with PFC-input delivers 750-W
An optional built-in redundancy diode allows parallel connection to achieve higher output power or N+1 redundancy, and also makes the unit suitable for battery charging applications. A Form-C output fail alarm as well as different input/output values is also available as options.
The power supply is housed in a compact 55 x 64 x 300 mm chassis. Cooling is by long life built-in fans, with additional conduction via the base plate to a heat-sinking surface. The unit is rated for full specification at a 0 to 50 degrees C temperature range, with extended temperature ranges available with de-rating.
The power factor is corrected to a minimum of 0.97 at full load for the entire input range in compliance with EN6100-3-2 for low input harmonic distortion. The unit is filtered to meet EN55022 EMI Class A with margins. Full electronic protection on the input and output eliminates the possibility of failure due to abnormal operating conditions, including application errors. Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments, PFC 65F-125FT meets IEC61371 Categories 1A&B shock and vibration standards as a minimum.
Standard versions of the PFC 65F-125FT is priced in the $412 range at quantities of 100.
Visit Absopulse Electronics at www.absopulse.ch
- 1-W DC/DC converter reduces footprint by 34 percent
- Power magnetics Lab Kit enters education
- DC output drive modules for reactive loads offer reverse energy protection
- A glimpse at the future of printed electronics
- Google smart contact lens getting closer?
- “True 150W” AC/DC power supply in 2 x 4-in. format
- Precision power analyzer claims world's highest power measurement accuracy
- Power factor correction ICs target light-load performance
- Power saving MEMS-based mirror-like display harnesses ambient light
- 700V HVIC MOSFET drivers improve reliability, cut footprint
- Exagan raises 5.7m euros to produce GaN-on-Si power-switches on 200-mm wafers
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- IGBT and diode function on single chip deliver enhanced reliability
- 500W power supply minimises footprint
- Excelsys signs UK distribution deal with Astute Electronics
- DC/DC converter PCB layout, Part 1
- Energy in an emergency: How the evolution of the battery is having a knock on effect in emergency lighting
- LLC synchronous rectification made easy, robust and more efficient
- Measure heat usage in a radiator and gather consumption data for modern 'Green' analysis
- Quantum dot blinking - a problem solved?
- Using Wi-Fi to power the IoT
- Disposable battery life extender enables batteries last 8x longer
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Semisolid innovation trims lithium-ion battery costs by 50 percent
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Newswatch: Can IKEA make renewable energy payoff?
- Electrolyte additives prevent fires in next-generation lithium batteries
- Powering Ethernet, Part 1: Designing for low power consumption in operation
- UK start-up gears up to capture UK home energy storage market
- Constant-voltage topology and intelligent dimming drives LEDs efficiently
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems