AC/DC switching power supply with PFC-input delivers 750-W
An optional built-in redundancy diode allows parallel connection to achieve higher output power or N+1 redundancy, and also makes the unit suitable for battery charging applications. A Form-C output fail alarm as well as different input/output values is also available as options.
The power supply is housed in a compact 55 x 64 x 300 mm chassis. Cooling is by long life built-in fans, with additional conduction via the base plate to a heat-sinking surface. The unit is rated for full specification at a 0 to 50 degrees C temperature range, with extended temperature ranges available with de-rating.
The power factor is corrected to a minimum of 0.97 at full load for the entire input range in compliance with EN6100-3-2 for low input harmonic distortion. The unit is filtered to meet EN55022 EMI Class A with margins. Full electronic protection on the input and output eliminates the possibility of failure due to abnormal operating conditions, including application errors. Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments, PFC 65F-125FT meets IEC61371 Categories 1A&B shock and vibration standards as a minimum.
Standard versions of the PFC 65F-125FT is priced in the $412 range at quantities of 100.
Visit Absopulse Electronics at www.absopulse.ch
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Baseplate cooled AC-DC power supplies deliver 110W
- 75W triple output AC-DC power supplies
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems