Design centerRF and microwave solid-state power amplifiers design requires specialised engineering August 27, 2012 In the world of RF and microwave engineering, the design and development of solid-state amplifiers is a speciality. It has ... Read more Power Tip 51: Be aware of capacitor parasitics August 27, 2012 Robert Kollman of Texas Instruments explains why you need to be wary of capacitor parasitics. Read more CZTSe thin-film solar cells results August 17, 2012 Guy Brammertz, Marie Buffiere, Yves Mols, Marc Meuris and Jef Poortmans of imec – partner in Solliance, Leuven, Belgium ... Read more How to avoid a USB meltdown in harsh environments August 17, 2012 Brian Foster of B&B Electronics points out that like the Hindenburg, USB has potential trouble designed in. ... Read more Designing a robust clock tree structure August 10, 2012 Amol Agarwal and Priyanka Garg of Freescale Semiconductor decribe thee considerations for designing a robust clock tree structure. ... Read more Surge protection - stop fried electronics August 10, 2012 Surges and spikes on data lines can fry your communications boards and garble data. Mike Fahrion of B&B Electronics ... Read more Time to streamline thermal management design and production August 06, 2012 Dennis Scott of Noren Products focuses on ways to streamline thermal management design and production. Read more Power noise reduction by optimizing the dynamic power signature of digital ICs August 06, 2012 Tobias Bjerregaard of Teklatech explains how to achieve power noise reduction by optimizing the dynamic power signature of ... Read more What is JESD204 and why should we pay attention to it? August 03, 2012 Jonathan Harrisof ADI focuses on the JESD204 converter interface and explains the importance of the interface for future ... Read more Power awareness in RTL design analysis July 30, 2012 Narayana Koduri of Atrenta Inc focuses on the issues related to power management when considering RTL design analysis. ... Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Tesla reveals snakebot electric car charger
- Can hydrogen charge your iPhone for a week?
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- UK Government to trial charge-as-you-drive 'electric motorways'
- Samsung partners MIT to create longer-lasting solid-state rechargeable batteries
- 'Aqueous solar flow' battery 20 percent more efficient than lithium-iodine batteries
- Could nanowire artificial photosynthesis put an end to fracking?
- Simplified organic solar cells boost efficiency while lowering costs
- CEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
- World's smallest emergency phone charger makes Kickstarter debut
- Smarter, lighter car battery replaces lead acid types
- Micro rake doubles efficiency of inexpensive solar cells
- Nanoparticle electrodes offer capacity boost for lithium-ion batteries
- Could aluminium be solar cell technology's new silver lining?
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications