Design centerHighly efficient LED drivers provide intelligent lighting solutions June 25, 2012 "Smart home", "smart metering" or "smart grid" are the actual keywords for a new type of intelligent ... Read more Power Tip 48: Tame conducted common-mode emissions in isolated switchers – Part 2 June 19, 2012 Robert Kollman of Texas Instruments continues our discussion of common-mode currents which started in Power Tip 47. Read more Developing an ultra high intercept last gain stage to a 14-bit high SFDR ADC (Part 1 of 2) June 18, 2012 Part 1 of this series will describe the individual ADC and amplifier characteristics, show a proposed 19dB gain interface ... Read more Thread synchronization techniques for better multicore system power/performance tradeoffs June 18, 2012 Faheem Sheikh of Mentor Graphics considers a scenario where a symmetrical multiprocessing (SMP) RTOS, multicore hardware, ... Read more Power-aware emulation tests power islands June 11, 2012 Ludovic Larzul - Vice President of Engineering, EVE explains how power-aware emulation tests can be used to power islands ... Read more A design to generate UAV electrical power in flight June 11, 2012 Guy Wagner, Electronic Cooling Solutions, and Travis Mikjaniecn, Mentor Graphics explains how exhaust-heat thermoelectric ... Read more Supercaps can be a good choice over batteries for backup applications June 10, 2012 Steve Knoth of Linear Technology Corporation outlines why supercapacitors can be a good choice compared with batteries for ... Read more USB 3.0 - Optimize system performance and user experience June 04, 2012 Danny Tseng of Cypress looks at ways of optimizing system performance and power management benefits of USB 3.0 technology. ... Read more Home sweet smart home June 01, 2012 Sean Murphy, Texas Instruments looks at how the smart grid and the smart home network need to evolve to the next level to ... Read more Leading-edge modulation improves power-supply efficiency in PFC designs May 31, 2012 Michael O'Loughlin, Senior Applications Engineer, Texas Instruments discusses what leading edge modulation is and how it ... Read more
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Daimler to step into the ring against Tesla with own e-car design
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Heat helps rechargeable batteries extend lifetimes
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial