Encapsulated power supplies outputs from 3.3 to 55V up to 6W
Features of the conduction-cooled devices include double/reinforced insulation, a tightly-regulated output voltage with low ripple, and built-in overcurrent, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection.
The encapsulated power supplies come in a wall-mount configuration with user-configurable mounting tabs, and can accept a universal input from 90-264Vac. Pending Safety Agency requirements include UL /cUL 60950/60601.1, TUV EN60950/60601.1, and other international agencies as well as compliance with EMI/RFI Regulations, EMC Directives/ CE and FCC Class B for ITE/Medical Applications.
Pricing and a “Made in USA” option is available upon request.
Visit Globtek at www.globtek.com
- Eight percent of Europe’s electricity now supplied by wind energy
- 3 kW Platinum front-end AC/DC PSU for Power over Ethernet
- ROHM Semiconductor acquires digital power management specialist Powervation
- Graphene nanoribbon could deliver power control for ships to smartphones
- TI adds advanced WEBENCH tools for expert power-supply designers
- Infineon MOSFETs deliver highest energy efficiency in minimum packaging
- IBM slashes next-gen power
- Channel power monitor measures land mobile radio performance
- Power amplifiers cover 2-50 GHz to simplify instrumentation applications
- Wireless power transmitter/receiver coils for wearables
- Cree acquires APEI to boost SiC power modules penetration
- 150W and 225W, external medical-spec power supplies
- Wireless power transfer technology enables omnidirectional free space charging
- Silica adds Nordic Semiconductor short range wireless and Bluetooth products
- Regenerative AC load bank slashes energy costs by 90 percent
- Boeing issues fire hazard warning from lithium battery bulk shipments
- Power grid pilot highlights Europe's battery storage failings
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Solar powered flight smashes long distance records
- Solar cell splits water to make fuel
- Nanogenerator harvests energy from rolling tires
- Battery overheating stalls solar plane record attempt
- Electric double-decker buses lead London's zero emission drive
- IBM slashes next-gen power
- Perovskite solar cells - can production costs be lowered?
- Powering wearables: Are niobium nanowire supercapacitors the answer?
- Li-ion battery to power search for life on Mars
- Artificial light harvester reveals quantum physics of efficient photosynthesis
- Room temperature nanoparticles - Is there a silver lining?
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems