Energy Micro's ultra low power microcontroller receives environmental design award
Now in their fourth year, the e-Legacy awards have become synonymous with Corporate Social Responsibility and reflect an ethos of contributing to the common good, either through aspects of a company's operations or its products. The Environmental Design Award specifically recognises energy-saving or fuel/power- efficient electronic design.
Winners of the e-Legacy awards are selected via a public on-line vote, with finalists in seven award categories.
Energy Micro's EFM32 Gecko microcontroller family consumes a fraction of the energy required by other 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontroller solutions. The EFM32 Gecko microcontroller is in full production, and details of the software and pin-compatible Tiny Gecko and Giant Gecko products have also been announced. The Gecko microcontrollers are supported by the energyAware tool suite and a community of third party suppliers providing IDE/compilers, debug systems, development kits and real time operating systems.
Related link: www.energymicro.com
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- Newswatch: ARM seeks energy harvesting edge in IoT push
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Energy harvesters power wearables
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems