High-powered external LED Drivers for street lighting
The 125W driver series is rated for universal inputs of 100 to 304VAC, which is covers the requirements of both North American 120 or 277VAC and European 230 to 240VAC mains voltage ranges. The lighting power supplies are water resistant and fully potted, featuring an ingress protection rating of IP65. The series also features a wide range of operating temperatures, from -40°C to +60°C, making it suited for a variety of applications outside of climate-controlled environments. Offering optional 0-10V dimming, the PDA125 series meets all Energy Star requirements governing power supplies in solid-state lighting luminaires.
The driver series is available in two variations: the PDA125W, which features standard 0-10V dimming, and the PDA125B, which does not feature a dimming option. Additional standard features for all models include over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and open circuit protections, as well as brownout/brownout recovery and power factor correction of greater than 0.9.
Bearing cUL/UL and CE compliance approvals, the LED driver series is also energy efficient, featuring typical ratings over 91% at inputs of 120VAC and greater than 93% at inputs ranging from 230 to 277VAC.
The PDA125 series measures 194mm x 68mm x 37mm and weighs 2lbs. Pricing for the series starts at $118.97 for dimmable models in single unit quantities.
For more information, including product datasheets, please visit http://www.phihong.com/LED.
- Driver chip features primary-side peak-current mode for high-brightness LEDs
- DC input LED drivers tolerate supply voltage fluctuations
- Infineon adds compact half-bridge gate driver family to address power applications
- Cirrus Logic’s single-stage LED drivers now from Digi-Key
- Global trial reveals huge energy saving potential of LED street lighting
- LED lighting power and dimming controls include touch and remote options
- 40-VIN /60-VOUT 5-A constant-current, constant-voltage converter incorporates internal PWM generator
- Power inverted through-board SMT connector is aimed at solid state lighting
- IGBT gate drivers feature on-board optical fibre interface for large-scale plants
- CNS-EnOcean driver remotely controls energy harvesting wireless networks
- Volvo evaluates flywheel hybrid drive - fuel savings of up to 25%
- PV storage market is set to grow to USD19bn by 2017
- Accutronics offers new custom battery service
- Nordic Semiconductor releases world's smallest Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ ICs
- Power-One enters into patent license agreement with Microchip
- Quad-MOSFET solution boosts efficiency and eliminates heat sinking in active bridge applications
- Advanced microcontroller combines floating point and low leakage technology to achieve longest battery lifetime in portable applications
- Power MOSFETs are 80 percent smaller than conventional chips while offering better thermal dissipation
- Market for GaN and SiC power semiconductors set to rise by factor of 18 in next decade
- Research project to strengthen Europe's role as power semiconductor production site kicks off at Infineon in Villach
- High Voltage Surge Stoppers Ensure Reliable Operation During Power Surges
- Motor-Drive Design made Simple
- Adaptive Cell Converter Topology Enables Constant Efficiency in PFC Applications
- Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with Input Voltage Range from 6V to 100V
- Derating of Schottky Diodes
- Heatsink Optimization
- High Performance ZVS Buck Regulator Removes Barriers To Increased Power Throughput
- Waste heat replaces batteries
- Stepper Motor Control IC
- 50Ω Gain Block IF Amplifier