High reliability high brightness LEDs help optimize automotive exterior lighting performance
Featuring four pins, the series is the latest addition to the PLCC line-up. While providing the same guaranteed operating temperature range (-40°C to 100°C), its derating characteristics have been enhanced compared to PLCC 2 packages. A gold-plated frame is utilized for superior sulfuration resistance.
Suitable for automotive applications such as stop lamps as well as for general consumer electronics, the series supports automotive standards for exterior lighting (611-625) and is available in a variety of colors.
Customers can select from three different models for multiple efficiency and design options - the large current type SML-Y17U2T with a maximum driving current of 150mA, the high efficiency type SML-Y16U2T (IF max 70 mA), and the standard type SML-Y15U2T (IF max 70 mA).
Samples are now available with volume production starting in June 2012.
Visit ROHM Semiconductor at www.rohm.com/eu
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- Power management IC for Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- Quantum Materials provides eight-fold boost to QD production capacity
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems