High reliability high brightness LEDs help optimize automotive exterior lighting performance
Featuring four pins, the series is the latest addition to the PLCC line-up. While providing the same guaranteed operating temperature range (-40°C to 100°C), its derating characteristics have been enhanced compared to PLCC 2 packages. A gold-plated frame is utilized for superior sulfuration resistance.
Suitable for automotive applications such as stop lamps as well as for general consumer electronics, the series supports automotive standards for exterior lighting (611-625) and is available in a variety of colors.
Customers can select from three different models for multiple efficiency and design options - the large current type SML-Y17U2T with a maximum driving current of 150mA, the high efficiency type SML-Y16U2T (IF max 70 mA), and the standard type SML-Y15U2T (IF max 70 mA).
Samples are now available with volume production starting in June 2012.
Visit ROHM Semiconductor at www.rohm.com/eu
- Qualcomm enables wireless charging for mobile devices with metal cases
- Eight percent of Europe’s electricity now supplied by wind energy
- 3 kW Platinum front-end AC/DC PSU for Power over Ethernet
- ROHM Semiconductor acquires digital power management specialist Powervation
- Graphene nanoribbon could deliver power control for ships to smartphones
- TI adds advanced WEBENCH tools for expert power-supply designers
- Infineon MOSFETs deliver highest energy efficiency in minimum packaging
- Channel power monitor measures land mobile radio performance
- Power amplifiers cover 2-50 GHz to simplify instrumentation applications
- Wireless power transmitter/receiver coils for wearables
- Photo battery shines light on safer power
- Cree acquires APEI to boost SiC power modules penetration
- 150W and 225W, external medical-spec power supplies
- Wireless power transfer technology enables omnidirectional free space charging
- Silica adds Nordic Semiconductor short range wireless and Bluetooth products
- Boeing issues fire hazard warning from lithium battery bulk shipments
- Power grid pilot highlights Europe's battery storage failings
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Smart meters can destabilize grid, study says
- Solar powered flight smashes long distance records
- Solar cell splits water to make fuel
- Nanogenerator harvests energy from rolling tires
- Battery overheating stalls solar plane record attempt
- IBM slashes next-gen power
- Electric double-decker buses lead London's zero emission drive
- Perovskite solar cells - can production costs be lowered?
- World first: Samsung monitor integrates inbuilt wireless charging
- Powering wearables: Are niobium nanowire supercapacitors the answer?
- Li-ion battery to power search for life on Mars
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide