Infineon and Fairchild partner on Power MOSFET packaging
It takes advantage of the expertise both companies offer for asymmetric, dual and single MOSFETs for DC-DC applications from 3A to 20A.
"Standardizing power packages benefits our customers as we minimize the amount of 'unique' packages available in the market place, while offering solutions that enhance performance levels in smaller form factors than the previous generations," said Richard Kuncic, director and product line manager Low Voltage MOSFETs at Infineon Technologies.
“Fairchild and Infineon have standardized the pin-out and have complementing performance levels, offering customers two sources for their high efficiency design needs in the computing, telecom and server markets," said John Bendel, Fairchild's senior vice president of Low Voltage Products. “This package alignment is staged to deliver performance leading products in a multi-source, industry standard package.”
Visit Infineon at www.infineon.com
Visit Fairchild at www.fairchildsemi.com
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- Imagination tunes IP for low-power, integrated-wireless IoT connectivity ICs
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Rechargeable NiMH battery modules support power systems integrators
- Baseplate cooled AC-DC power supplies deliver 110W
- 75W triple output AC-DC power supplies
- Harvester makes light work of powering IoT devices
- Compact 100W baseplate-cooled power supply
- 7.0x7.5mm shielded power inductors take up to 59.2A
- Bluetooth Smart Wearable-on-Chip offers industry-leading battery life performance
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Bias power made easy
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 2
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems