Keithley Instruments hosts applications forum
Peter Griffiths, Keithley's director of applications engineering, explains, “Many of our customers raise many of the same product and applications questions. The user forum provides instant, round-the-clock access to many of the answers they need to do their jobs. If something hasn't already been addressed in the forum, a user can post a question and get an answer quickly, either from a Keithley expert or from another user who has solved a similar problem. For users, that means help when they need it – not just during normal support hours.”
The forum is logically organized by standard product descriptions and application types to help visitors quickly find the most up-to-date information available on specific topics. The product support section includes boards devoted to Source Measurement Units (SMUs), semiconductor test products, digital multimeters (DMMs), specialized power supplies, switch systems, low level measurement and sourcing, other instrument products, data acquisition products, accessories, software, drivers, and hardware service and support.
The application support section covers topics such as low current, low voltage, Hall Effect, organic device, nanotechnology, solar cell and resistivity measurements, as well as emerging technologies such as graphene, high voltage discretes for power switching, high brightness LEDs, hybrid automotive electronics, memory (including flash, phase change, NVM, resistive), and display technologies.
The user forum is the latest addition to Keithley's expanding list of customer support programs. In addition, the company has developed a growing list of “how-to” videos designed to help customers make the most productive use of their instrumentation. These videos can be viewed on YouTube's Keithley Instruments channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KeithleyInst.
Visit Keithley Instruments at www.keithley.com
- 20/30A PMBus converters lower EMI, support adaptive voltage scaling
- TI adds advanced WEBENCH tools for expert power-supply designers
- Half-bridge gate driver for hybrid vehicle power systems
- Precision power analyzer claims world's highest power measurement accuracy
- TI unveils industry’s lowest power wideband RF synthesizer
- Digital power chipset optimises dead time automatically
- Single-cell 5-A battery-charger IC cuts battery-charge times 60 percent
- TI partners SIGFOX to deliver low-power IoT connectivity
- Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics
- Ultra-low-power 32-bit MCU platform targets industrial and IoT applications
- Wide Vin, four-switch buck-boost DC/DC offers efficiency with reduced EMI
- SMIF revises PMBus standard to speed implementation
- 80-V half-bridge GaN FET module targets GaN power-conversion solutions
- TI claims first for a primary-regulated, “zero standby power”, higher-power AC/DC PSU
- 65-V synchronous step-down converter for industrial, smart grid, automotive
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Tesla reveals snakebot electric car charger
- Can hydrogen charge your iPhone for a week?
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- Samsung partners MIT to create longer-lasting solid-state rechargeable batteries
- UK Government to trial charge-as-you-drive 'electric motorways'
- 'Aqueous solar flow' battery 20 percent more efficient than lithium-iodine batteries
- Could nanowire artificial photosynthesis put an end to fracking?
- Simplified organic solar cells boost efficiency while lowering costs
- CEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
- World's smallest emergency phone charger makes Kickstarter debut
- Micro rake doubles efficiency of inexpensive solar cells
- Smarter, lighter car battery replaces lead acid types
- Nanoparticle electrodes offer capacity boost for lithium-ion batteries
- Could aluminium be solar cell technology's new silver lining?
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications