LNBR voltage regulator IC for satellite TV receivers
The A8303 is a single-channel LNBR IC that claims industry-leading internal protection and robustness, an integrated boost MOSFET, current sensing, and compensation, which simplifies the design and minimises component count and PCB size. The A8303 has a low supply current to save energy, incorporates a high level of diagnostics, and features a resistor-programmed output current limit to minimise the boost inductor/diode size and hence costs.
The A8303SESTR-T is available in a 4-mm x 4-mm TQFN/MLP-20 package.
- 42V, 5A switching regulator produces ultralow EMI/EMC emissions
- 50A digitally-controlled point-of-load DC/DC
- Low-power FRAM with integrated counter function, for energy harvesting apps
- Ultrathin 3-A micromodule regulator fits 6.25-mm x 6.25-mm footprint
- Low power GNSS timing modules deliver highest accuracy and reliability
- NXP acquires Quintic's Wearable and BTLE IC business
- 16-bit, 200 Msps ADCs claim lowest power levels
- Compact wired AC/DC modules with low standby power
- High power C-Band GaN HEMTs replace TWTs
- Low-voltage MOSFETs optimise footprint with dual-sided cooling packages
- Mixer reduces distortion, cuts power by up to 30%
- 75V MOSFETs have ultra-low Rds(on) for industrial applications
- IP builds low power memory for LCD drivers and touch screen controllers
- Ultra-low-power touch button controller for battery-powered applications
- 5V, 2.5A, 35V input buck regulator powers USB, with cable drop compensation
- From 20x faster batteries to spray-on solar cells
- The benefits of the coupled inductor technology
- French-German collaborators claim solar cell efficiency world record
- Vicor extends “component power” concepts with VIA package
- BMW and Tesla look at car battery alliance
- Electrostatic potential technique harvests more of the sun’s energy
- Australian researchers claim solar energy efficiency world record
- Death to "half-power handsets"
- Do electric vehicle batteries on the grid make sense?
- Product How-to: Power supply Black Box revolutionizes customer diagnostics
- New electrolyte promises cheaper high efficiency magnesium-sulfur batteries
- How does a Blu-ray disc improve solar cell performance?
- Heliatek completes world's first BIOPV concrete façade installation
- LXI + PoE: Essential design considerations
- Polarizing filter reduces energy drain from smartphone displays
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance
- How to Charge Supercapacitor Banks for Energy Storage