LNBR voltage regulator IC for satellite TV receivers
The A8303 is a single-channel LNBR IC that claims industry-leading internal protection and robustness, an integrated boost MOSFET, current sensing, and compensation, which simplifies the design and minimises component count and PCB size. The A8303 has a low supply current to save energy, incorporates a high level of diagnostics, and features a resistor-programmed output current limit to minimise the boost inductor/diode size and hence costs.
The A8303SESTR-T is available in a 4-mm x 4-mm TQFN/MLP-20 package.
- 1.5A negative LDO+ with current limiting and monitoring
- 80A from a digital power integrated PoL module
- 1A, 2 MHz, 60V boost/SEPIC/inverting DC/DC converter, 6µA Iq
- 5.4A, 36V micro-module buck-boost regulator
- Dual 130mA LDO for fingerprint recognition modules in 0.4 mm profile
- Power supply IC generates low-noise bipolar (+/-) power rails
- Full-bridge gate driver chips targets starter generator applications
- Ultralow power buck regulator cuts losses in wearables, IoT
- Wireless power receiver IC charges mobile devices quickly
- 3A, synchronous buck regulator accepts 4-36V
- Pre-configured digital power controllers deliver 15A to SoCs
- 2x 2.5A, ultra-thin micromodule regulator has 6.25 x 6.25mm footprint
- Silica adds Nordic Semiconductor short range wireless and Bluetooth products
- IP power-island “construction kit” optimises SoC low-power management
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Daimler to step into the ring against Tesla with own e-car design
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- Light-harvesting nanoparticles power solar water-splitting technology
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial