LNBR voltage regulator IC for satellite TV receivers
The A8303 is a single-channel LNBR IC that claims industry-leading internal protection and robustness, an integrated boost MOSFET, current sensing, and compensation, which simplifies the design and minimises component count and PCB size. The A8303 has a low supply current to save energy, incorporates a high level of diagnostics, and features a resistor-programmed output current limit to minimise the boost inductor/diode size and hence costs.
The A8303SESTR-T is available in a 4-mm x 4-mm TQFN/MLP-20 package.
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 40V regulators simplify power provision for industrial designs
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- GaN LNA meets need for high RF power survivability
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- High power low-pass filters handle up to 2500 W
- Linear adds micro-module regulators with 60V/4A & 36V/8A buck-boost types
- Software simulation of ST power devices, by free download tool
- Wide Vin, four-switch buck-boost DC/DC offers efficiency with reduced EMI
- 30A high integration DC/DC for FPGA point-of-load regulation
- LDO regulator has ultra-low noise, high PSRR, for sensitive RF applications
- Bluetooth SoCs target ultra-low power Blue Gecko applications
- CMOS-LDOs improve drop-out and noise at 300mA output
- 'New class' of 650V IGBTs cuts switching losses over 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- GaN Systems agrees distribution deal with Ecomal Europe
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems