LNBR voltage regulator IC for satellite TV receivers
The A8303 is a single-channel LNBR IC that claims industry-leading internal protection and robustness, an integrated boost MOSFET, current sensing, and compensation, which simplifies the design and minimises component count and PCB size. The A8303 has a low supply current to save energy, incorporates a high level of diagnostics, and features a resistor-programmed output current limit to minimise the boost inductor/diode size and hence costs.
The A8303SESTR-T is available in a 4-mm x 4-mm TQFN/MLP-20 package.
- 3A, synchronous buck regulator accepts 4-36V
- Pre-configured digital power controllers deliver 15A to SoCs
- 2x 2.5A, ultra-thin micromodule regulator has 6.25 x 6.25mm footprint
- Silica adds Nordic Semiconductor short range wireless and Bluetooth products
- IP power-island “construction kit” optimises SoC low-power management
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- SoC IP: ultra low-power cells for always-on blocks
- 3-channel, fully-integrated ultralow power regulator/switch
- 1200V IGBTs optimise low-frequency hard switching, to 8 kHz
- Li-S battery deal powers High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite aircraft
- Micro-module regulators can serve latest FPGAs with up to 144A
- Ultra-low power SRAM IP available for FDSOI 28nm foundry processes
- 60V step-down controller can eliminate intermediate power buses
- 48V regulators deliver 100W from a 1-cm-square package
- Egg-shaped micro home runs on wind, solar power
- Boeing issues fire hazard warning from lithium battery bulk shipments
- Power grid pilot highlights Europe's battery storage failings
- Smart meters can destabilize grid, study says
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Solar cell splits water to make fuel
- Solar powered flight smashes long distance records
- IBM slashes next-gen power
- Battery overheating stalls solar plane record attempt
- World first: Samsung monitor integrates inbuilt wireless charging
- Perovskite solar cells - can production costs be lowered?
- Electric double-decker buses lead London's zero emission drive
- Powering wearables: Are niobium nanowire supercapacitors the answer?
- Li-ion battery to power search for life on Mars
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- Graphene nanoribbon could deliver power control for ships to smartphones
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide