LNBR voltage regulator IC for satellite TV receivers
The A8303 is a single-channel LNBR IC that claims industry-leading internal protection and robustness, an integrated boost MOSFET, current sensing, and compensation, which simplifies the design and minimises component count and PCB size. The A8303 has a low supply current to save energy, incorporates a high level of diagnostics, and features a resistor-programmed output current limit to minimise the boost inductor/diode size and hence costs.
The A8303SESTR-T is available in a 4-mm x 4-mm TQFN/MLP-20 package.
- Power supply IC generates low-noise bipolar (+/-) power rails
- Full-bridge gate driver chips targets starter generator applications
- Ultralow power buck regulator cuts losses in wearables, IoT
- Wireless power receiver IC charges mobile devices quickly
- 3A, synchronous buck regulator accepts 4-36V
- Pre-configured digital power controllers deliver 15A to SoCs
- 2x 2.5A, ultra-thin micromodule regulator has 6.25 x 6.25mm footprint
- Silica adds Nordic Semiconductor short range wireless and Bluetooth products
- IP power-island “construction kit” optimises SoC low-power management
- RF power transistors to reach consumers' dishes
- SoC IP: ultra low-power cells for always-on blocks
- 3-channel, fully-integrated ultralow power regulator/switch
- 1200V IGBTs optimise low-frequency hard switching, to 8 kHz
- Li-S battery deal powers High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite aircraft
- Micro-module regulators can serve latest FPGAs with up to 144A
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Tesla reveals snakebot electric car charger
- Can hydrogen charge your iPhone for a week?
- Gaming computers: How easy is it to plug the energy blackhole?
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- Samsung partners MIT to create longer-lasting solid-state rechargeable batteries
- UK Government to trial charge-as-you-drive 'electric motorways'
- 'Aqueous solar flow' battery 20 percent more efficient than lithium-iodine batteries
- Could nanowire artificial photosynthesis put an end to fracking?
- CEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
- Simplified organic solar cells boost efficiency while lowering costs
- Another fusion reactor breakthrough
- Fraunhofer develops cost-effective wireless charging system
- World's smallest emergency phone charger makes Kickstarter debut
- Micro rake doubles efficiency of inexpensive solar cells
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own