Microcontrollers for solar inverters
November 16, 2011 | By Ralf Hickl | 222903693
Until now, the photovoltaic market has recorded a growth in the high double-digit figures. But international competition is becoming tougher, forcing manufacturers to come up with innovations and adjust the prices of system components. As an entirely independent adviser, the distributor offers the developers sound support in the selection and design-in of technologically and commercially suitable components.
Read the full article on page 38 of our November digital edition.
Please login to post your comment - click here
- 42V quad synchronous step-down DC/DC reaches 93% efficiency
- Half-bridge gate driver for hybrid vehicle power systems
- NiZn battery is validated for 12-V automotive use
- ST takes automotive-grade thyristors to 1200V rating
- Automotive 2A, 70V SEPIC/Boost/ Converter has 9 µA quiescent current
- Four-quadrant, bipolar operation voltage drop simulation of vehicle batteries
- Software simulation of ST power devices, by free download tool
- Backup/power boost supercapacitors, in distribution
- imec/Panasonic report CMOS-based transceivers for mm-Wave radar systems
- ROHM extends Rutronik’s franchise to a global agreement
- Automotive-grade buck regulator delivers 3A
- Precision op amps are aimed at IoT
- UMC to manufacture automotive power devices for Infineon
- 600V IGBTs are automotive-qualified for small-motor drives
- 60V, synchronous buck-boost controller regulates up to 250W
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Tesla reveals snakebot electric car charger
- Can hydrogen charge your iPhone for a week?
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- UK Government to trial charge-as-you-drive 'electric motorways'
- Samsung partners MIT to create longer-lasting solid-state rechargeable batteries
- 'Aqueous solar flow' battery 20 percent more efficient than lithium-iodine batteries
- Could nanowire artificial photosynthesis put an end to fracking?
- Simplified organic solar cells boost efficiency while lowering costs
- CEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
- World's smallest emergency phone charger makes Kickstarter debut
- Smarter, lighter car battery replaces lead acid types
- Micro rake doubles efficiency of inexpensive solar cells
- Nanoparticle electrodes offer capacity boost for lithium-ion batteries
- Could aluminium be solar cell technology's new silver lining?
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications