Microcontrollers for solar inverters
November 16, 2011 | By Ralf Hickl | 222903693
Until now, the photovoltaic market has recorded a growth in the high double-digit figures. But international competition is becoming tougher, forcing manufacturers to come up with innovations and adjust the prices of system components. As an entirely independent adviser, the distributor offers the developers sound support in the selection and design-in of technologically and commercially suitable components.
Read the full article on page 38 of our November digital edition.
Please login to post your comment - click here
- Software simulation of ST power devices, by free download tool
- Backup/power boost supercapacitors, in distribution
- imec/Panasonic report CMOS-based transceivers for mm-Wave radar systems
- ROHM extends Rutronik’s franchise to a global agreement
- Automotive-grade buck regulator delivers 3A
- Precision op amps are aimed at IoT
- UMC to manufacture automotive power devices for Infineon
- 600V IGBTs are automotive-qualified for small-motor drives
- 60V, synchronous buck-boost controller regulates up to 250W
- Automotive MCU system power supplies for idling-stop systems
- 2A synchronous step-down DC/DC is 93% efficiency, uses automotive voltages
- 75V MOSFETs have ultra-low Rds(on) for industrial applications
- Automotive-grade, integrated power regulators from Altera/Enpirion
- 5V, 2.5A, 35V input buck regulator powers USB, with cable drop compensation
- 100V, automotive-qualified transistors boost power efficiency
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems