MicroDIP bridge rectifiers simplify board layout, reduces bill of materials
The MDBxS series is designed to meet the needs of space constrained systems such as mobile device battery chargers and power adapters, as well as Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices including IP surveillance cameras. With a package height of 1.45 mm maximum, the MDBxS series can fit into tight spaces.
The integrated design and small package size reduces component count, saving up to 75 percent board space when compared to traditional discrete bridge rectifier solutions. The family currently consists of three parts – the MDB6S (600 V), MDB8S (800 V), and MDB10S (1000 V) with 50 V-400 V versions in development.
Availability and Pricing
Samples of the MDB6S, MDB8S, MDB10S are available now with pricing at $0.21 in 1,000 quantity pieces.
For more information about the MDB6S, MDB8S, MDB10S at
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- Disposable sensor patch analyses golfers' swing
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- 1-A buck converter extends battery run-times for wearables
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- Can magnesium ions finally break the lithium battery stranglehold?
- Could Electrolyte Genome accelerate search for battery winners?
- Newswatch: ARM seeks energy harvesting edge in IoT push
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems