MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Programmable load switch improves system power reliability
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Buck converters enable smarter power regulation
- GaN Systems supports Little Box Challenge
- 1800W modular electronic loads for power tests
- Consortium focuses on future of digtal power solutions
- Farnell element14 signs global agreement with RECOM Power
- Small footprint boost controller simplifies LED backlighting
- Primary-side switcher cuts power supply size and cost
- Wire switching regulator focuses on LED lighting solutions
- High-power surface-mount TVS diodes for exposed AC/DC PSUs
- 6 kW electronic load broadens test scope with 1 kV rating
- Extended temperature, 42V switching regulators
- DC/DC switching regulator fuels bus-powered applications
- Monolithic switching IC meets EU CoC Tier 2 guidelines
- Understanding isolated DC/DC converter voltage regulation
- Demystifying ultra-low-power benchmarks for microcontrollers
- Semiconducting polymers discovery claims record solar cell efficiency
- Piezoelectric material cuts cost of micro-energy harvesting
- Swiss startup targets 30 percent energy waste reduction
- USB battery charging rev. 1.2: Important role of charger detectors
- Supercapacitor innovation promises panel-powered cars in five years
- 3D prints world's best inverter
- Power supply for mobile devices
- BMW and Tesla look at car battery alliance
- Battery coating innovation helps prevent swallowing injuries
- Triac triggering compliance: The basics of positive and negative supplies
- Can Fool's gold reduce the cost of solar cells?
- Advanced lead-carbon batteries could enable 48V super hybrid vehicles
- Could magnesium battery innovation end lithium's dominance?
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance
- How to Charge Supercapacitor Banks for Energy Storage