MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Chip-scale bi-directional MOSFETs enable higher capacity lithium batteries
- Infineon offers high-power module IP royalty-free, to spread adoption
- 50A digitally-controlled point-of-load DC/DC
- MOSFET gate drivers boost conversion efficiency
- PC software tests switching power supplies
- Programmable load switch improves system power reliability
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Buck converters enable smarter power regulation
- GaN Systems supports Little Box Challenge
- 1800W modular electronic loads for power tests
- Consortium focuses on future of digtal power solutions
- Farnell element14 signs global agreement with RECOM Power
- Small footprint boost controller simplifies LED backlighting
- Primary-side switcher cuts power supply size and cost
- Wire switching regulator focuses on LED lighting solutions
- From 20x faster batteries to spray-on solar cells
- The benefits of the coupled inductor technology
- French-German collaborators claim solar cell efficiency world record
- BMW and Tesla look at car battery alliance
- Electrostatic potential technique harvests more of the sun’s energy
- Australian researchers claim solar energy efficiency world record
- Death to "half-power handsets"
- Do electric vehicle batteries on the grid make sense?
- Product How-to: Power supply Black Box revolutionizes customer diagnostics
- New electrolyte promises cheaper high efficiency magnesium-sulfur batteries
- How does a Blu-ray disc improve solar cell performance?
- Heliatek completes world's first BIOPV concrete façade installation
- LXI + PoE: Essential design considerations
- Freescale turns up the power: charges 15-W wirelessly
- Quantum dots are key to spray-on solar cells
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance
- How to Charge Supercapacitor Banks for Energy Storage