MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Control hot-swap USB loads with 0.2A power switch
- Super-fast switching diodes with ultra-low leakage
- 1200V IGBTs optimise low-frequency hard switching, to 8 kHz
- Step-down DC/DC boosts efficiency in portables
- 48V regulators deliver 100W from a 1-cm-square package
- 1.9W Class-D audio amplifier delivers high SPL for low power drain
- GaN Systems raises extra USD20m to fund growth plans
- Perovskites: Can focusing on 'dark' flaws boost efficiencies?
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Single-channel comparator extends battery life in low-voltage portable devices
- Graphene-based solar cells and LEDs take step closer
- 150V diodes combine switching speed and softness
- Encapsulated 50A digital power module
- DC/DC converter PCB layout, Part 1
- Energy in an emergency: How the evolution of the battery is having a knock on effect in emergency lighting
- LLC synchronous rectification made easy, robust and more efficient
- Measure heat usage in a radiator and gather consumption data for modern 'Green' analysis
- Quantum dot blinking - a problem solved?
- Using Wi-Fi to power the IoT
- Samsung and LG: Reshaping the future for rechargeable mobile batteries
- Semisolid innovation trims lithium-ion battery costs by 50 percent
- Graphene ultracapacitor claims market’s highest energy density
- Electrolyte additives prevent fires in next-generation lithium batteries
- Powering Ethernet, Part 1: Designing for low power consumption in operation
- UK start-up gears up to capture UK home energy storage market
- Constant-voltage topology and intelligent dimming drives LEDs efficiently
- Plant-inspired solar cell design promises improved efficiency
- France’s largest battery storage to stabilise power grid
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems