MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- TVS protection diodes provide 2 percent breakdown voltage tolerance
- Power monitor IC keeps an accurate real-time eye on multiple loads
- Protection device makes one-cell, lithium-rechargeable battery packs safer
- Surface mount SP2T switch handles 100-W of continuous power from 100 MHz to 1 GHz
- 100V MOSFET H-bridge in a 22.5 mm˛ package, drives array-scale loads
- Battery-protection IC with precision voltage detection
- 2A, bidirectional power backup IC maintains power rail
- Single-chip protection IC for 1-Cell Li+ battery packs
- Packaged P-channel MOSFETs cut load-switching losses
- PSU controller for ultra-low standby power in USB chargers
- Switch-mode AC-DC regulator enables ultra-low standby power in USB chargers
- HV protection diodes are automotive-rated, in small outline
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- Lithium-ion battery shipments on passenger planes face international ban
- England unveils incentives to switch to electric cars
- Are lithium battery nanoparticles a landfill hazard?
- Power outage LED lightbulb prepares to enter mass production
- Superoxide boosts lithium-air battery performance
- Innovative powertrain reduces fuel consumption significantly
- BMW launches energy storage company
- FDSOI 28-nm memory compiler offers 50 percent dynamic power savings
- Italian startup wants to speed up transition to EVs
- Graphene cage for silicon anode boosts high-performance batteries
- Self-heating lithium-ion battery combats freezing tempatures
- Transparent metamaterials boost prospect of low power photonic circuits
- Solar-cell 'doctor' seeks to cure greenhouse gas emission problems
- Managing heat: Watching electrons cool in fractions of a second
- Low-power, long-range WiFi; imec shows all-digital HaLow transmitter
- Rotor temperature monitoring with wireless and battery-free sensors
- 42V Quad Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 30μA Quiescent Current
- Differential Drive CMOS Rectifiers for RF Energy Harvesting
- Compensation Methods in Voltage Regulators
- Digital Power System Management - Take Control of Your Power Supplies
- Battery Size Matters
- Isolation in AC Motor Drives: Understanding the IEC 61800-5-1 Safety Standard