MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Multi-channel load sink driver consumes 12x less power
- 74-series glue logic functions push down power consumption
- 'New class' of 650V IGBTs cuts switching losses over 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low on-resistance 2A load switches for consumer applications
- Antireflective nanotextures create self-assembly surface for solar cells
- MOSFET H-bridge reduces footprint by 50 percent
- ROHM extends Rutronik’s franchise to a global agreement
- Load switch enhances system power control
- Chip-scale bi-directional MOSFETs enable higher capacity lithium batteries
- Infineon offers high-power module IP royalty-free, to spread adoption
- 50A digitally-controlled point-of-load DC/DC
- MOSFET gate drivers boost conversion efficiency
- PC software tests switching power supplies
- Programmable load switch improves system power reliability
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- How to ground and power complex circuits
- Low EMI automotive power designs
- World’s first polychrome organic solar module is revealed
- Envelope Tracking Modulator with quad power IC and FPGA control
- Simple analog ASIC solves difficult thermal analysis problems
- Power supply de-rating in practice
- LDO design techniques for small spaces
- Will energy-harvesting 3D printed trees charge your smartphone?
- Ultra-low power system for wearable devices
- Can 'baking powder' effect boost solar cell efficiencies?
- Plugging solar cell pinholes key to perovskite performance
- Challenges in battery management for hybrid/electric vehicles
- Tesla reveals plans to target household energy-storage market
- Shrimp shells provide cheap sustainable solar cell material
- Optimized perovskite films claim record power conversion efficiencies
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power