MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- 1.9W Class-D audio amplifier delivers high SPL for low power drain
- GaN Systems raises extra USD20m to fund growth plans
- Perovskites: Can focusing on 'dark' flaws boost efficiencies?
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Single-channel comparator extends battery life in low-voltage portable devices
- Graphene-based solar cells and LEDs take step closer
- 150V diodes combine switching speed and softness
- Encapsulated 50A digital power module
- SMT current sense transformers up to 40A
- Multi-channel load sink driver consumes 12x less power
- 74-series glue logic functions push down power consumption
- 'New class' of 650V IGBTs cuts switching losses over 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low on-resistance 2A load switches for consumer applications
- Will home battery market entry give Tesla traction?
- How do lithium-ion batteries explode in real-time?
- New demands on DC-link power capacitors
- Cold Fusion: Still alive and kicking (But perhaps without the fusion)
- Infineon seeks buyer for Welsh wafer fab
- Fairchild cuts IGBT switching losses by 30 percent
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Single material battery is safer, simpler and more efficient
- Black silicon solar cells push efficiency record to 22.1 percent
- Single-cell 5-A battery-charger IC cuts battery-charge times 60 percent
- The advantages of an LED power supply over standard ITE power supplies
- Wireless charging gets universal antenna
- Digital signal controllers consume up to 80 percent less power
- Infineon acquisition strengthens position in global IPM market
- Boron-infused graphene helps quadruple performance of microsupercapacitor
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems