MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- 80A from a digital power integrated PoL module
- DC/DC converter ICs tuned for light-load efficiency
- Dual 130mA LDO for fingerprint recognition modules in 0.4 mm profile
- Plug-&-play kits to explore & evaluate wireless charging
- DC electronic load limits heat dissipation with energy return to AC mains
- Altera brings in ZMDI to boost digital power control integration
- SIP-format PoL converters add 20, 30 and 50 A variants
- 650V IGBTs for 20 kHz power-switching applications
- Research project combines valet parking, battery charging
- Control hot-swap USB loads with 0.2A power switch
- Super-fast switching diodes with ultra-low leakage
- 1200V IGBTs optimise low-frequency hard switching, to 8 kHz
- Step-down DC/DC boosts efficiency in portables
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Daimler to step into the ring against Tesla with own e-car design
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- Light-harvesting nanoparticles power solar water-splitting technology
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial