MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- Antireflective nanotextures create self-assembly surface for solar cells
- MOSFET H-bridge reduces footprint by 50 percent
- ROHM extends Rutronik’s franchise to a global agreement
- Load switch enhances system power control
- Chip-scale bi-directional MOSFETs enable higher capacity lithium batteries
- Infineon offers high-power module IP royalty-free, to spread adoption
- 50A digitally-controlled point-of-load DC/DC
- MOSFET gate drivers boost conversion efficiency
- PC software tests switching power supplies
- Programmable load switch improves system power reliability
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Buck converters enable smarter power regulation
- GaN Systems supports Little Box Challenge
- 1800W modular electronic loads for power tests
- Consortium focuses on future of digtal power solutions
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- Are power management researchers really 21st century alchemists?
- First round-the-world solar plane flight prepares for take-off
- GaN: The dawn of a new era?
- Long life aluminium-air battery resolves rechargeable challenges
- Solar-powered radio chip monitors windows to save energy
- How to measure capacity versus bias voltage on MLCCs
- Bamboo bike uses peddle power to recharge smartphones
- Apple Watch spurs wireless charging growth in 2015
- Product How-to: Ultra-low noise linear regulators for powering PLL/VCO and clocking ICs
- Hybrid fuel cell advance boosts power by 20 percent
- Conquering the 'kink' in sub-threshold power MOSFET behavior: A simple compact modeling approach
- Multi-crystalline silicon PV module claims power output world record
- Tesla Roadster targest 400-mile range with one charge
- World's first G.fast reverse power feeding is demonstrated
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance