MOSFETs with integrated self-protection improve switching of inductive loads
The ZXMS6006DG/SG single-transistor MOSFET and its dual-transistor counterpart ZXMS6006DT8 feature thermal shutdown, protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overcurrent as well as ESD protected inputs. They are specified for 60V and 75 mΩ typ.
The dual-channel ZXMS6006DT8 integrates overtemperature, overvoltage and ESD protection in each one of the two independent and isolated switching channels. With its SM8 package, the device offers 30% better thermal efficiency than competing components with SO8 package.
The single-channel ZXM6006DG (drain connected to tab) and ZXMS6006SG (source connected to tab) feature the compact SOT23 package which allows high dissipation. These two products are a cost-efficient alternative to competing solutions. They are specified for a nominal current of 2.8A at 5V input voltage and an avalanche clamping energy of 490mJ.
Pricing for the two single-channel MOSFETs ZXMS6006DG and ZXMS6006SG is 0.34$ in quantities of ten thousands. The two-channel variant ZXMS6006DT8 carries a price tag of 0.50$ for the same quantity. Application fields for the MOSFETs are automotive and industrial markets in the first place, Diodes says.
For further information please visit www.diodes.com
- HV protection diodes are automotive-rated, in small outline
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- 80A from a digital power integrated PoL module
- DC/DC converter ICs tuned for light-load efficiency
- Dual 130mA LDO for fingerprint recognition modules in 0.4 mm profile
- Plug-&-play kits to explore & evaluate wireless charging
- DC electronic load limits heat dissipation with energy return to AC mains
- Altera brings in ZMDI to boost digital power control integration
- SIP-format PoL converters add 20, 30 and 50 A variants
- 650V IGBTs for 20 kHz power-switching applications
- Research project combines valet parking, battery charging
- Control hot-swap USB loads with 0.2A power switch
- Super-fast switching diodes with ultra-low leakage
- Internet blackouts by 2020, warns nanoelectronics book
- Want longer lasting lithium ion batteries? Just add hydrogen
- Huawei reveals rapid charge batteries: 50% capacity charged in minutes
- Samsung unveils next-generation bendable batteries for smart devices
- 48V system achieves near full-hybrid characteristics
- Perovskite advance targets long-wavelength sunlight to boost solar cell efficiency
- Universal wireless charger meets multiple standards
- Tandem thin film solar cells add perovskite to boost efficiency
- Will solar cells power a Li-FI revolution?
- London black cabs begin journey towards battery power
- Ultra-thin perovskite nanocrystals enable tunable, energy-efficient LEDs
- Redox-flow batteries: Higher performance at lower costs revealed
- A4WP and PMA combine for create AirFuel Alliance
- PoWiFi optimizes energy harvesting to power IoT sensors
- Sub-threshold logic MCU maker claims low-power benchmark lead
- Battery Size Matters
- Isolation in AC Motor Drives: Understanding the IEC 61800-5-1 Safety Standard
- Multichemistry Buck Battery Charger Controller
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter