Multi-port wall supply serves multiple USB-driven devices
Available in any configuration of four USB connectors from Micro-B to Mini-A, the power supply is protected for overload, overvoltage, and short-circuit conditions and complies with UL /cUL & other International Safety Agency to IEC/EN 60950 & 60601.1 for ITE & Medical applications as well as EMI/RFI regulations, EMC directives/ CE and FCC Class B for ITE applications.
All power supply models carry multiple international safety agencies' logos and the CE-Mark. Reports including CB are generated by an independent certified laboratory. Modified and custom power supply designs are also available. GlobTek now offers a five-year warranty. A “made in USA” option is also available upon request.
More information about GlobTek's Multi-Port USB Power Supply at www.globtek.com/product.php/122-multi-port-wall-supply-multiple-usb-driven.html
- Auto-ranging adds flexibility to programmable DC power supplies
- A new measure for wireless power transfer to support highly efficient links
- SMIC to report Tunnel-FET extension to CMOS
- Can candle soot help power Electric Vehicles?
- Solar bypass semiconductor device protects PV from lighting
- Integrated 7.8 mΩ power switch handles 9A, with reverse-blocking
- Tektronix/Keithley adds high-current/power bench PSU variants
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- LLC controller claims best-in-class efficiency for isolated DC-DC converters
- USB power supply is designed for automotive environments
- Low-power battery management for wearables/IoT
- Six-supply sequencer with NV configuration & fault logging
- Fastest 600-V gate driver steps up power density
- Online power supply configurator supplants custom solutions
- Keeping robots on the move - smartening up solar harvesting
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- Heat helps rechargeable batteries extend lifetimes
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Can electron superhighway drives organic solar panel innovations?
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial