Nordic Semiconductor launches Demo App for Bluetooth low energy/Smart and ANT+ accessories for iPhone 4S
The application provides developers with an ideal starting point and ready-built design framework to accelerate development of Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled apps and accessories for the iPhone 4S - and if using Nordic's market-leading nRF8000 Series Bluetooth low energy and nRF24AP2 Series ANT solutions - will also provide a complete end-to-end, class-leading product development solution.
The nRFready iOS Demo App is a fully functional application that will work with a wide range of the most popular ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart accessories such as wireless heart rate straps, foot pods, bike speed-distance, cadence, and power sensors, temperature, proximity tags, weight scales, and blood pressure monitors.
Developers using Nordic's nRF8000 or nRF24AP2 Series ICs get complete source code and documentation for the application, enabling them to accelerate development by building on top of a ready-built design framework that includes being able to reuse working and proven code for the ultra low power wireless connectivity.
The nRFready iOS Demo App is available for nRF8000 and nRF24AP2 Series IC customers from the Nordic website: www.nordicsemi.com
- NXP adds mesh capability to Bluetooth Smart offering
- Caence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- GaN LNA meets need for high RF power survivability
- Newswatch: ARM seeks energy harvesting edge in IoT push
- Imagination tunes IP for low-power, integrated-wireless IoT connectivity ICs
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Lowest-power Bluetooth Smart sensor beacon integrates accelerometers
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Energy harvesters power wearables
- Rechargeable NiMH battery modules support power systems integrators
- Bluetooth Smart Wearable-on-Chip offers industry-leading battery life performance
- High power low-pass filters handle up to 2500 W
- Europe leads PV uptake charts as global growth continues
- Samsung SDI forges microgrid systems alliance with ABB
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems