OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Avnet Abacus inks distribution deal with RRC
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour
- STMicroelectronics unveils world’s first customizable wireless battery charger controller
- Qi app pinpoints 3000 wireless charging locations worldwide
- 120W at 12V from an eighth-brick, wide-input-range module
- imec/Panasonic report CMOS-based transceivers for mm-Wave radar systems
- Electrochemical 'fingers' point to lithium-ion battery performance gains
- Samsung phones pack 14nm SoC
- Stadium Power opens East of England R&D centre
- Semitrex ultimate goal: one-size fits all power conversion
- Switch to LED lighting cuts cruising energy costs by 60 percent
- Can flow battery advance lower urban power costs?
- Power capacitor addresses e-mobility
- Dual nanowire structure absorbs light efficiently
- Battery-less IoT connectivity enabled by low-power & multi-standard wireless MCU
- How to ground and power complex circuits
- Low EMI automotive power designs
- World’s first polychrome organic solar module is revealed
- Envelope Tracking Modulator with quad power IC and FPGA control
- Power supply de-rating in practice
- Simple analog ASIC solves difficult thermal analysis problems
- LDO design techniques for small spaces
- Will energy-harvesting 3D printed trees charge your smartphone?
- Ultra-low power system for wearable devices
- Can 'baking powder' effect boost solar cell efficiencies?
- Plugging solar cell pinholes key to perovskite performance
- Challenges in battery management for hybrid/electric vehicles
- Tesla reveals plans to target household energy-storage market
- Shrimp shells provide cheap sustainable solar cell material
- Optimized perovskite films claim record power conversion efficiencies
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching