OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Automatically-compensated digital PoL controller matches analogue loop performance
- Europe leads PV uptake charts as global growth continues
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Asian contracts extend Saft's 'batteries for metering' market share
- Smart power switch replaces discretes in powertrain and automotive body electronics
- Fraunhofer launches test centre for high-voltage batteries
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- UK becomes only bright spot in Europe's solar market
- ESD suppression selection tool online
- Samsung SDI forges microgrid systems alliance with ABB
- Saft lands USD10m energy storage order for Qatar oilfield
- Thin and flexible Bluetooth LE beacons operate battery-free
- Intepro expands to support growth plans
- Simulation software boosts lithium-ion battery performance for EVs
- Ultra-low-power 32-bit MCU platform targets industrial and IoT applications
- High efficiency resonant mode implementation using digital control
- A simple method for determining the optimal operating point of an LED
- Can Dyson clean up in the battery sector?
- IKEA and Samsung back Qi wireless charging advance
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 1
- Data-acquisition: The key to a smart electrical grid
- Solar-powered plane completes first leg of global record attempt
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour
- Lithium battery shipments on passenger planes face ban
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Lithium storage principle offers higher energy storage densities
- Advantages of power blocks for high-current POLs
- Cheaper ultrathin perovskite solar cells target commerical viability
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- Infineon dual-source Panasonic normally-off 600-V GaN power devices
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching