OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Aquion Energy forges technology partnership with Eguana Technologies
- The route to cleaner e-cars - coupling perovskite solar cells
- Panasonic to close Beijing battery factory, sheds 1,300 jobs
- TSMC pulls plug on solar business
- 40/60V FETs for cordless appliances add logic-level drive by MCU
- 600V power FETs that get 'close to perfection', says ST
- 1.2 kW front-end power supply modules fit 1U shelf
- Medical technology specialist commercializes wireless charging for medical devices
- Racing car technology reaches road freight vehicles
- Another fusion reactor breakthrough
- Plug-&-play kits to explore & evaluate wireless charging
- BMS optimised for high power density, low price
- Full-bridge gate driver chips targets starter generator applications
- Battery pack monitor IC for multi-cell Li-ion batteries
- Ultralow power buck regulator cuts losses in wearables, IoT
- Can your phone batteries keep you secret on the internet?
- Tesla reveals snakebot electric car charger
- Can hydrogen charge your iPhone for a week?
- Butterflies help boost solar panel power by 50 per cent
- UK Government to trial charge-as-you-drive 'electric motorways'
- Samsung partners MIT to create longer-lasting solid-state rechargeable batteries
- 'Aqueous solar flow' battery 20 percent more efficient than lithium-iodine batteries
- Could nanowire artificial photosynthesis put an end to fracking?
- Sol-gel capacitor beats a battery on energy density
- Simplified organic solar cells boost efficiency while lowering costs
- CEO interview: Ambiq sees broader options for low voltage
- World's smallest emergency phone charger makes Kickstarter debut
- Micro rake doubles efficiency of inexpensive solar cells
- Smarter, lighter car battery replaces lead acid types
- Nanoparticle electrodes offer capacity boost for lithium-ion batteries
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications