OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Trina claims world efficiency multi-crystalline silicon modules record
- Wireless charging gets universal antenna
- Power-over-Ethernet meets LED lighting: Application note
- European Space Agency to send ultracapacitors into orbit
- NXP adds mesh capability to Bluetooth Smart offering
- MCUs for motor inverter drives cut code size, speed development
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- 3D-printed aerogels promise energy storage benefits
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- Disposable sensor patch analyses golfers' swing
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- Power management IC for Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- Pseudoparticle discovery spotlights energy conversion processes for photovoltaics
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- Can magnesium ions finally break the lithium battery stranglehold?
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems