OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- Nano 'sandwich' feeds performance gains for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Can magnesium ions finally break the lithium battery stranglehold?
- European development trio link with Indian solar module producer
- Could Electrolyte Genome accelerate search for battery winners?
- Newswatch: ARM seeks energy harvesting edge in IoT push
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- Imagination tunes IP for low-power, integrated-wireless IoT connectivity ICs
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- High efficiency DMOS FET arrays cut power losses
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Graphene converts light-to-electricity in under 50 femtoseconds
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Bias power made easy
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 2
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- MIT pinpoints promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- Can tandem photovoltaics achieve record solar cell efficiencies?
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems