OriginGPS unveils world's smallest complete GPS receiver
OriginGPS is offering the first samples and development kits for this benchmark product, which supports high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, through the company's worldwide representatives.
The integration of a SiRFstarIV GPS processor enables the ORG1410 to operate in challenging GPS environments, such as indoor tracking or when the end-user is on the move. The high level of GPS performance is achieved by using innovative GPS firmware which can detect changes in context, temperature, and satellite signals, and opportunistically update its internal parameters which enables the ORG1410 to deliver near-continuous navigation.
Within its 10 mm x 10 mm package, the ORG1410 integrates an active antenna; RF shield; TCXO and RTC crystal; LNA and SAW filters; and UART, SPI or I2C host interfaces; whilst achieving ultra-low power consumption of less than 15 mW; a fast position fix of under 1 second and sensitivity of ‐ 163 dBm.
A limited number of ORG1410 samples, in addition to development kits for lead customers, are available immediately.
Visit OriginGPS at www.origingps.com
- Digital power chipset optimises dead time automatically
- 4-ch, 24-GHz downconverter for multichannel, beamforming receivers
- New class of magnets attract energy harvesting attention
- Innovate UK funds low cost power convertor project
- Power scavenging robot 'squid' to explore extraterrestrial oceans
- Solar concrete wall offers energy saving flexibility
- Double-sided cooling package for Toshiba's 30/60V power MOSFETs
- New Irish battery R&D facility targets advanced material development
- Lithium-ion drop-in replaces lead-acid batteries for military vehicles
- Williams helps develop world’s first sodium-ion powered vehicle
- Amantys set for long-term future under MR
- Auxiliary supplies for industrial designs simplified with PI's LinkSwitch
- GaN Systems' 60A power transistor sets high point in current handling
- Digital isolator technology in IGBT gate drivers yields performance & lifetime
- ST takes automotive-grade thyristors to 1200V rating
- Will home battery market entry give Tesla traction?
- How do lithium-ion batteries explode in real-time?
- New demands on DC-link power capacitors
- Infineon seeks buyer for Welsh wafer fab
- Fairchild cuts IGBT switching losses by 30 percent
- Single material battery is safer, simpler and more efficient
- Black silicon solar cells push efficiency record to 22.1 percent
- Single-cell 5-A battery-charger IC cuts battery-charge times 60 percent
- The advantages of an LED power supply over standard ITE power supplies
- Wireless charging gets universal antenna
- Digital signal controllers consume up to 80 percent less power
- Infineon acquisition strengthens position in global IPM market
- Boron-infused graphene helps quadruple performance of microsupercapacitor
- Intuitive innovation in wireless power transfer, Part 1
- Build an electronic battery simulator
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems