Reset timer device enables one-button restart without battery removal
The device offers mobile phone and smartphone designers a solution to reset the hardware when the device locks up, without having to remove the battery.
TheFT8010 enables a portable device to be reset at the touch of designated keypad function.
TheFT8010 – unlike discrete implementations that use two to three discrete devices – is a highly integrated, adjustable, single-chip solution offering 7.5 and 11.5 second reset options for design flexibility. This long delay period helps avoid unintended resets caused by accidental key presses. Additionally, the device has two identical reset inputs for single or dual button resetting capability.
The device also features two outputs: a push-pull output with 0.5 mA drive and an open-drain output with 0.5 mA pull-down drive. The FT8010 draws minimal ICCcurrent when inactive and functions over a wide power supply range of 2.0 V to 5.0 V.
TheFT8010 offers two industry-standard packages, the 2 mm x 2 mm MLP and the even smaller 1.4 mm x1.8 mm Ultrathin MLP package.
Availability and Pricing
Samples of the FT8010 are available now. Delivery is eight weeks. Price is 0.30 US Dollars.
- USB Type-C power delivery controller IC - powers PCs and TVs
- Smart chip monitors health and safety your battery
- UHD TV adoption will hit viewers' energy bills
- On Semi set to buy Fairchild for $2.4 billion
- Automotive battery stack monitor achieves 0.04% measurement accuracy
- Harsh-environment high input voltage, high output current linear regulator
- Microscopy and spectroscopy help unravel battery material mystery
- 30V, 4.65A wide input range 8th brick DC-DC converter
- London black cabs begin journey towards battery power
- Samsung unveils next-generation bendable batteries for smart devices
- Redox-flow batteries: Higher performance at lower costs revealed
- Power management IC eases hearing aids design
- Battery-based local energy storage to back renewable-energy generation
- Report: Fairchild in sale talks with Infineon, On Semi
- Is ethylene carbonate the key to extending battery life?
- Internet blackouts by 2020, warns nanoelectronics book
- Huawei reveals rapid charge batteries: 50% capacity charged in minutes
- Want longer lasting lithium ion batteries? Just add hydrogen
- Will solar cells power a Li-FI revolution?
- 48V system achieves near full-hybrid characteristics
- Tandem thin film solar cells add perovskite to boost efficiency
- Perovskite advance targets long-wavelength sunlight to boost solar cell efficiency
- Universal wireless charger meets multiple standards
- IDT to acquire ZMDI for $310million
- PoWiFi optimizes energy harvesting to power IoT sensors
- A4WP and PMA combine for create AirFuel Alliance
- Sub-threshold logic MCU maker claims low-power benchmark lead
- Harvest more energy from photons to improve solar cells and li-fi
- Multi-crystalline silicon solar cell claims 21.25 percent efficiency record
- Licensing deal drives lithium-sulfur battery technology to production
- Battery Size Matters
- Isolation in AC Motor Drives: Understanding the IEC 61800-5-1 Safety Standard
- Multichemistry Buck Battery Charger Controller
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter