Schneider Electric, Tridonic announce strategic partnership
At the Light + Building trade fair currently taking place in Frankfurt (Germany), energy management expert company Schneider Electric and lighting components manufacturer Tridonic have announced a strategic partnership. The corporate partnership represents collaboration around projects business, and will see the companies work together to promote energy efficient lighting control solutions to customers.
The strategic partnership between the businesses will combine the product innovation and market pedigree from the companies to develop energy efficient lighting control solutions for customers globally. The solutions aim at diverse market sectors, including airports, hospitals, infrastructure and high performance green buildings. Schneider Electric benefits from Tridonic's know-how in electronic control gears as well as from Tridonic products. Tridonic hopes to benefit from Schneider Electric's customer relations in the project business where Tridonic will take the role as first choice partner for lighting management. In all cases customers will stand to benefit by receiving lighting systems with synchronised components from one hand and enjoying service and safe systems.
Schneider Electric specialises in the design and implementation of lighting control systems. Tridonic, headquartered in Austria and part of the globally acting Zumtobel Group, enables customers around the world to develop innovative applications and solutions through lighting components, lighting management systems, connection technology and LED solutions. Within the partnership there is a project with LEDON, a sister company of Tridonic, which develops and markets hi-tech LED retrofit lamps for private consumers.
- Simulation software boosts lithium-ion battery performance for EVs
- Graphene-based solar cells and LEDs take step closer
- DC switching relays designed for powertrains now in distribution
- Antireflective nanotextures create self-assembly surface for solar cells
- Solar film air dome solution targets energy self-sufficiency
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- General Motors targets Tesla with EV launches
- Microsemi collaborates with STMicroelectronics to develop EV car charger
- The future of wireless TV: No screen
- Specialist relay carries heavy surge currents for EV/HEV pre-charge function
- Heliatek completes world's first BIOPV concrete façade installation
- Lithium polymer battery maker targets 400-Wh/kg energy density
- BMW and Tesla look at car battery alliance
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Supercapacitor innovation promises panel-powered cars in five years
- High efficiency resonant mode implementation using digital control
- A simple method for determining the optimal operating point of an LED
- Can Dyson clean up in the battery sector?
- IKEA and Samsung back Qi wireless charging advance
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 1
- Data-acquisition: The key to a smart electrical grid
- Solar-powered plane completes first leg of global record attempt
- Battery-less IoT connectivity enabled by low-power & multi-standard wireless MCU
- Solar plane passes new test ahead of planned world tour
- Lithium battery shipments on passenger planes face ban
- Real-time power GaN waveform monitoring
- Lithium storage principle offers higher energy storage densities
- Advantages of power blocks for high-current POLs
- Is UK Government cutting solar subsidies too soon?
- Cheaper ultrathin perovskite solar cells target commerical viability
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching