Space saving MOSFETs deliver cooler running than larger packaged devices
The resulting cooler running and space saving advantages of the MOSFETs coupled with an off-board height of only 0.4 mm make them well suited to thin profile portable consumer electronics, including tablet PCs and smart phones. Initially Diodes is offering both n-channel and p-channel devices with breakdown voltage ratings of 20 V, 30 V and 60 V for use in a variety of high reliability load switching, signal switching and boost conversion applications.
The 20 V rated DMN2300UFB4 n-channel MOSFET for example displays an Rdson performance of just 150 mΩ, more than 50% lower than competing solutions, helping to reduce conduction losses and power dissipation. Its p-channel companion, the 20 V rated DMP21D0UFB4 offers a similar class-leading performance. Electrostatic discharge ratings of these MOSFETs are also high, at 2 kV and 3 kV, respectively.
Visit Diodes at www.diodes.com
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- Fastest 600-V gate driver steps up power density
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- DC/DC converter ICs tuned for light-load efficiency
- Intersil acquires Great Wall Semiconductor, extends power MOSFET expertise
- Dual 130mA LDO for fingerprint recognition modules in 0.4 mm profile
- 600V power FETs that get 'close to perfection', says ST
- Vertical GaN-based transistors produce blocking voltage exceeding 1kV
- Channel power monitor measures land mobile radio performance
- Control hot-swap USB loads with 0.2A power switch
- Super-fast switching diodes with ultra-low leakage
- AC/DC converter control IC targets SiC drives
- 700V HVIC MOSFET drivers improve reliability, cut footprint
- Infineon promotes 300V division with OptiMOS FETS for hard switching
- Step-down DC/DC boosts efficiency in portables
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Daimler to step into the ring against Tesla with own e-car design
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- Light-harvesting nanoparticles power solar water-splitting technology
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial