Surface mount limiter diodes for receiver protection applications
These general market limiter diodes deliver low loss, very low series inductance, low capacitance and can handle high power with low thermal resistance (40 °C/W). Target markets include infrastructure, military and consumer.
The CLA4603-085LF offers maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.4 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 1.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications.The threshold level is +9 dBm, nominal.
The CLA4606-085LF has a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.38 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 2.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +10 dBm, nominal at 1 GHz.
The CLA4607-085LF surface mount limiter diode features a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 38 V of 0.35 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 7 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +20 dBm, nominal.
All three diode versions come in a low profile, ultra-miniature QFN (3-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020).
- TVS protection diodes provide 2 percent breakdown voltage tolerance
- Protection device makes one-cell, lithium-rechargeable battery packs safer
- T/R PIN diode switch handles 100W at HF to UHF
- Surface mount SP2T switch handles 100-W of continuous power from 100 MHz to 1 GHz
- 100V MOSFET H-bridge in a 22.5 mm˛ package, drives array-scale loads
- Battery-protection IC with precision voltage detection
- Single-chip protection IC for 1-Cell Li+ battery packs
- Packaged P-channel MOSFETs cut load-switching losses
- PSU controller for ultra-low standby power in USB chargers
- Switch-mode AC-DC regulator enables ultra-low standby power in USB chargers
- 10A board-mount EMC filter excels in differential mode
- HV protection diodes are automotive-rated, in small outline
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- Lithium-ion battery shipments on passenger planes face international ban
- England unveils incentives to switch to electric cars
- Are lithium battery nanoparticles a landfill hazard?
- Power outage LED lightbulb prepares to enter mass production
- Superoxide boosts lithium-air battery performance
- Innovative powertrain reduces fuel consumption significantly
- Safer lithium-ion battery shuts down before overheating
- BMW launches energy storage company
- Two-stage power management solution boosts energy-harvesting efficiency
- FDSOI 28-nm memory compiler offers 50 percent dynamic power savings
- Graphene cage for silicon anode boosts high-performance batteries
- Self-heating lithium-ion battery combats freezing tempatures
- Cathode innovation aims for high capacity lithium-ion batteries
- Transparent metamaterials boost prospect of low power photonic circuits
- Solar-cell 'doctor' seeks to cure greenhouse gas emission problems
- Rotor temperature monitoring with wireless and battery-free sensors
- 42V Quad Monolithic Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 30μA Quiescent Current
- Differential Drive CMOS Rectifiers for RF Energy Harvesting
- Compensation Methods in Voltage Regulators
- Digital Power System Management - Take Control of Your Power Supplies
- Battery Size Matters
- Isolation in AC Motor Drives: Understanding the IEC 61800-5-1 Safety Standard