Surface mount limiter diodes for receiver protection applications
These general market limiter diodes deliver low loss, very low series inductance, low capacitance and can handle high power with low thermal resistance (40 °C/W). Target markets include infrastructure, military and consumer.
The CLA4603-085LF offers maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.4 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 1.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications.The threshold level is +9 dBm, nominal.
The CLA4606-085LF has a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.38 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 2.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +10 dBm, nominal at 1 GHz.
The CLA4607-085LF surface mount limiter diode features a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 38 V of 0.35 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 7 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +20 dBm, nominal.
All three diode versions come in a low profile, ultra-miniature QFN (3-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020).
- Bulk capacitance on high-current PCB rails safely controlled with 30V MOSFET
- Can vertically-grown organic semiconductors reshape solar cells and LEDs?
- 100-V MOSFETs optimize for PoE applications
- DC/DC converter ICs tuned for light-load efficiency
- Dual 130mA LDO for fingerprint recognition modules in 0.4 mm profile
- Control hot-swap USB loads with 0.2A power switch
- Super-fast switching diodes with ultra-low leakage
- Step-down DC/DC boosts efficiency in portables
- 1.9W Class-D audio amplifier delivers high SPL for low power drain
- Perovskites: Can focusing on 'dark' flaws boost efficiencies?
- Low operating-current shunt regulator betters 431 specs, replaces Zeners
- Single-channel comparator extends battery life in low-voltage portable devices
- Graphene-based solar cells and LEDs take step closer
- 150V diodes combine switching speed and softness
- Multi-channel load sink driver consumes 12x less power
- Will DIY spray-on solar cells be a reality soon?
- Porsche reveals prototype battery-driven sports car
- Transparent coating cools solar cells while boosting efficiency
- More-than-Moore will lead, argues GloFo's Wijburg
- Elon Musk targets high-volume solar panel dominance
- Dialog to acquire Atmel for USD4.6bn in IoT push
- Super-battery charges mobile devices in 15 seconds or less
- Hybrid solar panel roof helps slash energy bills
- Are mushrooms the answer to lithium-ion battery degradation?
- World efficiency record claimed for both sides-contacted solar cells
- DC-DC Conversion Handbook on GaN
- GaN soon on 8-inch silicon wafers, hopes MACOM
- Heat helps rechargeable batteries extend lifetimes
- Next-Generation batteries - Can all-silicon anodes be commercially viable?
- Report: Cypress preps bid to snatch Atmel from Dialog
- Determine Balancing Current for the LTC3305 Lead-Acid Battery Balancer
- Testing PSRR with High-Frequency Ripple
- Why Making the Move from a Variable Transformer to a VariPLUS is the Right Decision
- A SEPIC Fed Buck Converter
- Minimizing the Impact of Source Resistance on High-Voltage DC to DC Converters
- Dual Phase Buck Controller Drives High Density 1.2V/60A Supply with Submilliohm DCR Sensing
- Battery Management System Tutorial