Surface mount limiter diodes for receiver protection applications
These general market limiter diodes deliver low loss, very low series inductance, low capacitance and can handle high power with low thermal resistance (40 °C/W). Target markets include infrastructure, military and consumer.
The CLA4603-085LF offers maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.4 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 1.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications.The threshold level is +9 dBm, nominal.
The CLA4606-085LF has a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V of 0.38 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 2.5 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +10 dBm, nominal at 1 GHz.
The CLA4607-085LF surface mount limiter diode features a maximum resistance at 10 mA of 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 38 V of 0.35 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 7 μm I-region width, makes the diode useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +20 dBm, nominal.
All three diode versions come in a low profile, ultra-miniature QFN (3-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020).
- Antireflective nanotextures create self-assembly surface for solar cells
- MOSFET H-bridge reduces footprint by 50 percent
- ROHM extends Rutronik’s franchise to a global agreement
- Load switch enhances system power control
- Chip-scale bi-directional MOSFETs enable higher capacity lithium batteries
- MOSFET gate drivers boost conversion efficiency
- Programmable load switch improves system power reliability
- Automotive-qual’d SiC diodes also suit smaller inverter designs
- Buck converters enable smarter power regulation
- High power SP3T 100 W reflective switch
- Small footprint boost controller simplifies LED backlighting
- Primary-side switcher cuts power supply size and cost
- High-power surface-mount TVS diodes for exposed AC/DC PSUs
- 1200-V SiC schottky diodes boost surge current capabilities
- Colloidal quantum dots promise cheaper, lighter solar cells
- Are next generation EV batteries a step closer?
- Are power management researchers really 21st century alchemists?
- First round-the-world solar plane flight prepares for take-off
- GaN: The dawn of a new era?
- Long life aluminium-air battery resolves rechargeable challenges
- Solar-powered radio chip monitors windows to save energy
- How to measure capacity versus bias voltage on MLCCs
- Conquering the 'kink' in sub-threshold power MOSFET behavior: A simple compact modeling approach
- Overcoming patient leakage current issues
- Bamboo bike uses peddle power to recharge smartphones
- Apple Watch spurs wireless charging growth in 2015
- Hybrid fuel cell advance boosts power by 20 percent
- Product How-to: Ultra-low noise linear regulators for powering PLL/VCO and clocking ICs
- Multi-crystalline silicon PV module claims power output world record
- Tesla Roadster targest 400-mile range with one charge
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems
- Smartphone SoC Power Efficiency - DVFS Capacitor Switching
- Power Modules: The New Super Power
- Digital Power Management Reduces Energy Costs While Improving System Performance