UNIPOWER unveils custom designed service for integrated DC power system solutions
The division is now able to offer customers exactly what they require based on industry leading power supply technology. The company has developed a dedicated team to custom design fully integrated rack or cabinet DC power systems to meet a user's specific needs. These custom systems are built using UNIPOWER's full range of standard power components which includes rectifiers, DC/DC converters, DC distribution panels and inverters. For some applications, UNIPOWER's popular line of Gravitas integrated systems can also be developed to provide customized 48, 24 or 12 VDC solutions.
UNIPOWER CEO, Tom Kell explained: “Our customers appreciate the quality of our rectifiers, converters, inverters, and other components but continually ask us for these to be fully integrated into a system; We are now better able to meet their needs with custom 48, 24 or 12 VDC integrated solutions ranging in power from a few Amps to 600 plus Amps”.
“For the first time, UNIPOWER is in a position to say “yes” to customers looking for completely integrated power solutions, pre-wired and assembled in racks or cabinets for quick, easy installation. The new team is prepared to quickly configure and supply systems that may combine, say, a 1RU Gravitas Compact System along with inverters and batteries for a long-term UPS application, or simply configure a 600A DC power system capable of providing hours of back up.”
Visit Unipower at www.unipowerco.com
- Power-over-Ethernet meets LED lighting: Application note
- European Space Agency to send ultracapacitors into orbit
- Power multiplexer ICs for mobile devices
- UPS remote monitoring system IoT technology platform
- IKEA embeds wireless power transmitters in furniture and lamps
- Cadence/Tensilica shapes DSP IP for low-energy SoC implementations
- 1W DC-DC converters boost isolation levels
- High-integration power management ICs targets portable computing devices
- GPTG agrees global distribution deal with Digi-Key
- 10W charger design for smart mobile devices meets latest specs
- The ultimate 'Selfie' solution: A self-powered video camera
- 200W, 98%, buck-boost regulators in 10x14mm module format
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Europe’s first commercial Li-ion ESS deployment supports Faroe wind farm
- Battery-backed power supplies maintain up to 115W
- Bias power made easy
- Revealed - The real impact of battery bounce testing
- Will energy-saving lightbulb become graphene's first commercial success?
- How to get higher efficiency at lower loads: A new LLC platform makes it possible
- Polymer discovery paves way for low-cost ultrafast batteries
- Has Google entered the battle for next-generation batteries?
- Medical devices: Where wireless charging has real impact
- WPT breaks all connections, Part 3
- Quick-charging hybrid supercapacitor trumps thin-film lithium battery
- Can fast-charging aluminum-ion battery dampen safety fears?
- Power grids - How many EVs can be charged simultaneoulsy?
- Will metal-free catalyst lower rechargeable zinc-air battery costs?
- Power management design for single-cell battery system
- How can iron fluoride triple energy storage in batteries?
- Can magnesium ions finally break the lithium battery stranglehold?
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- High Performance Portable DC Bench Power Supply: Save Money and Free Up Bench Real Estate by Building Your Own
- A Four-Quadrant DC/DC Switching Regulator Smoothly Transitions from Positive to Negative Output Voltages for FPGA and Other Applications
- Investigating Die attach Failure in IGBTs using Power Cycling Tests
- Power Systems Design eBook
- Wireless Power User Guide
- A Novel Approach to Industrial Rectifier Systems