The MYBSP incorporate hardware classification protocol functions that conform to the IEEE802.3at PoE communication standard and use a sheet-type transformer that provides a high dielectric isolation barrier of up to 2,250 VDC in addition to being extremely compact. They can be used as a power converter for a wide range of network devices including wireless access points, network security cameras, and IP telephones.
The series comprises two models; the MYBSP0122BABF that delivers 12 VDC / 2.125 A and the MYBSP0055AABF that provides a 5 VDC/ 5.1 A output. Both can accommodate an input voltage in the range 42.5 to 57 VDC.
The MYBSP product uses surface-mount cylindrical terminals, enabling them to be easily mounted using reflow soldering. This eliminates through-holes in the customer’s board and allowing miniaturization of the power supply module itself. As a result, the area occupied by the board is reduced, increasing the degree of circuit design flexibility. The units measure just 22.4 × 35.5 × 10.55 mm.
Mass production starts at the end of April 2017.
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE CHARACTERISTICS OF DIFFERENT TRANSFORMER INSULATION SYSTEMS IN DC-DC CONVERTERS
- 90A PMBUS DC-DC CONVERTER TARGETS FPGAS AND PROCESSORS
- ULTRA-SLIM SUPERCAPACITOR FOR WEARABLE APPLICATIONS HAS WORLD’S LOWEST PROFILE
- ZMDI PARTNERS MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS TO RELEASE TRUE-DIGITAL POL SOLUTIONS
- USING AMP DC/DC CONVERTERS TO ACHIEVE TRUE DIGITAL POWER INTEROPERABILITY
- PLANAR TRANSFORMERS MINIATURIZE DC-DC CONVERTERS FOR IGBT GATE DRIVES